Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC August 2015 Lock Rss

Congrats Loo Lou!!! How exciting!!

Sounds promising JT_22!! Let us know how you go if you do another test today.

AFM, i am 8DPO and i did a sneaky test which came out negative. boo! My FMU was pretty diluted. Obviously i was WELL hydrated yesterday lol I'll try again tomorrow or wednesday. AF is due Friday. Im only using internet cheapies which have a sensitivity of 10. I also have FRER (sensitivity 7.5) but i don't want to use them until i at least get a feint line on the cheapies lol I keep feeling like i am out this month, but trying to hold onto some form of hope that i am. I don't feel pregnant at all. This month is getting to me already.
Did anyone else not 'feel' pregnant at all, and then come up with a BFP?

hi Jellybean2b good to hear from you. As you know I am on the same cycle length as you, also hoping the witch will stay away on Friday. It is normal not to feel pregnant, I didnt feel pregnant at all before I got my BFP with my other children so there is definetely some hope there. I feel the same as you, nothing to report at all, same as all the other cycles. I have tried a different approach this cycle in that I just havent been thinking about it at all, am trying not to get my hopes up but trying not to be too negative about things either, what will be will be and I cant try any harder!

I only have internet cheapy tests and cheap opks so not testing at all until Friday. AF always turns up in the morning so if there is no sign by the evening I may test or the following morning. Did you know you can use opks for pregnancy testing. If you know you are definetely late for AF and you get a positive opk then that pretty much means your pregnant so I may use one of them on Friday.

Also if we are both lucky, implantation may not of happened yet, I think 9DPO is the most popular time for implantation to happen. Not long to go now smile

Are there any updates from anyone else, it seems pretty quiet. Please do come back and tell us if you have got your BFP and join the April due board as I am sure hoping to hope on board on Friday.
Hi ladies,

I am now on CD25 and have no idea whether I am pregnant or not. If I am on track for a 28 day cycle then AF should rear its ugly head this Friday sad (I don't know how long my cycle is as I have just come off the pill) "Symptoms" I have been experience are cramps, really sensitive nipples, aching breasts, aching side boob, and today feel a bit quesy and am burping a lot. Has anyone experienced the burping symptom before? Baby dust for everyone x
Hi ladies,

I am now on CD25 and have no idea whether I am pregnant or not. If I am on track for a 28 day cycle then AF should rear its ugly head this Friday sad (I don't know how long my cycle is as I have just come off the pill) "Symptoms" I have been experience are cramps, really sensitive nipples, aching breasts, aching side boob, and today feel a bit quesy and am burping a lot. Has anyone experienced the burping symptom before? Baby dust for everyone x
Thanks Bagpuss! That puts my mind at ease a bit lol
I have been doing the same re: trying not to think about it at all. Its been fine up until yesterday because i said to myself if can wait until monday to do anything/think about anything, i'll be happy lol You're totally right about can't try any harder than you have, and what will be, will be. And if not there's always next month wink

I did read something about the cheap opk's working as a pregnancy test. Might give that a try too on Friday, or if I'm late.
AF also arrives for me in the mornings. Hoping she stays away! hehe
Good luck Mandy!! Have you done a preg. test yet? It's still early days and i am on CD25 also! I came off the pill back in April and my cycles vary. This month i am on track for a 28 day cycle as my luteal phase is 11-12 days.
Bagpuss and i are both due for AF friday too. Not long to go. Hold in there! =)
Mandy with my first child I came off the pill after quite a few years and I conceived within that cycle. I had no idea on cycle length or about ovulation I just made sure we BD every other day for whole cycle and it worked. I didnt get my BFP until CD 35 because I just didnt believe it would happen so quick and didnt feel pregnant so you have a goood chance as long as you have BD quite a lot. I guess my body just got back to normal from day 1 of not taking the pill and must of ovulated around day 14 and that is the day I O now ( have not taken pill since 2008) although cycle is only 25 days and not 28. You could try testing if you want to, you never know smile
Thank Jellybean2b smile No have not done a pregnancy test as yet ... going to wait a few more days. DH doesn't want me to test to early and be disappointed. Plus have bought the expensive tests (clearblue digital) so don't want to waste them. Fingers crossed for you and Bagpuss that you see your BFP instead of the wretched AF

Bagpuss - I was on the pill for 10 years and have only just come off. This is my first month TTC. Have heard a lot of stories like yours and am hoping that my body has gone back to normal now as well. We have BD'ing quite a lot - everyday from CD8-12 then had a couple of days off (getting rather tender down there - sorry TMI) then back at it again for a few days then a couple of days off then back at it again. Hopefully I have hit the day I ovulated. Have not been doing the OPK just trying to let it happen naturally (if that makes sense).

I dont know if this will be of any interest to anyone but I just bought a tub of Blackmores pregnancy gold tablets, 180, for $8.50 instead of $42 in Woolworths. They were on clearance. I dont know if it is just in my area WA but worth having a look. I should of got more than 1 pot but I couldnt reach any so just left it but that is a great bargain.
AF due today (or around today- cycle is unreliable). Every hour it stays away gets me a little more hopeful...
TTC is awful! What a roller coaster! Lol wink
Hello lovely ladies, i have still been following all of you and hoping to see lots of bfps smile
When I got a super faint positive on a frer i used an opk to test the idea of them working as pregnancy tests and it was a very strong positive so they definitely do work if you due for af or late smile
Good luck xx
Hi Ellek. Lovely to hear from you. How are you doing? Hope all the other ladies are doing good too smile
Sign in to follow this topic