Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC August 2015 Lock Rss

Thanks for updating the abbreviations.

My DH and I are TTC (my first, his fourth). And by trying, I mean I had the Mirena removed back in Feb, and no form of contraception is being used (it was agreed, no sneaky sneaky stuff going on grin)

It was only last month that I started to try and work out when I was ovulating. Still don't fully understand it all and am not using any tests to find out...trying the no pressure approach.

AF was not due until this week, but I had a visit last week (10 days after my fertile days) - however, it was not like my normal round full of cramps and heavy bleeding, it was quite the opposite, but still looked like a period. I am so confused. I am going to test tomorrow or Wednesday to see if I'm pregnant or will still be expecting my AF.

Fx
Good luck Stepmumma! smile

Bagpuss, I was thinking the same thing when I saw that you're TTC #4 smile
Hopefully we'll both have added one more blessing to our nice big (chaotic) families by next year!
I sure hope so, I cant wait smile
Bagpuss80 wrote:
Good luck Rhiann0n19. It is not over until she appears. Sometimes the lack of symptoms is actually a very good sign smile

Just updating list as I am now at 1DPO. Not testing this cycle. As I am regular I will wait until day of AF due and if she isnt here by the evening time then will test. My body always lets me know a day or so before that she is on her way so I dont want to waste my money this time round. Feeling postive and relaxed and less stressed. BD until CD17 ( today is CD15).

Ladies, if you are not on the list yet feel free to copy and paste and add details even if not sure on dates then it will be easy to keep up to date with where everyone is in cycle smile

TWB -
Jellybean TTC#1, cycle 4 O due around 2nd Aug, AF due around 16th Aug
JT_22 TTC#1 cycle#3 O due 21/22 July, AF due approx 6th August
Lovablenz TTC#3, cycle 6, O due 2nd August, AF due 16th August
Loo lou TTC #5 Cycle #2 - AF due Mid August
makalu TTC #2 cycle #2 O due 10-15 August, AF due 24-29 August (guess)
Haylsa - TTC#1 cycle #4 O due 14th Aug, AF due 29th Aug
Mel357 TTC#1 cycle 7, O due about 15th Aug, AF due about 29th Aug

TWW -
Rhiann0n19 - TTC#3 Cycle 6, O due around 22nd of July, AF 5th August
Bagpuss80 TTC #4 Cycle 4, O due 2nd August AF due 14th August

BFP -

Thank you Bagpuss80! i am certainly hoping so! smile
TWB -
Teachy TTC #1 cycle 1. O due around 14th AUg, AF due 29th Aug

TWW -
Townsangel TTC#4 Cycle 2, O due around 27 July, AF due around 10 August
Jellybean TTC#1, cycle 4, O due 2nd Aug, AF due 14th Aug

BFP -
Adding myself to the TWW!

TWB -

TWW -
Crazy_mama TTC#3, cycle 1, O 29th July, AF due 12th August.

BFP -

Loveablenz and Manicstarling hope you are both doing ok?

2DPO for me today. Time going slow. Next Friday is when AF hopefully wont be making an appearance!

Feeling a bit annoyed though that we were not able to BD last night. I wanted to BD up until CD17 but it just wasnt possible last night and really dont want to feel forced into it or for my DH to feel like it. Just paranoid that I may O later than I think even though signs tell me otherwise but every cycle we have stopped BD from CD14/15 and just wondering if that is where we are going wrong. It is so hard when BD has been happening frequently during fertile period I know my poor DH looks forward to the break. I know only time will telll though. I BD on CD 8/10/ 12/13 and 14. Will see if we can tonight still but I have definetely O now as opk has gone back to negative and BB really hurt.
Just did a pregnancy test - negative :/ which is what I thought it might be. Still a little disappointing...

According to my calendar app, my next ovulation date is pretty close, so time for round 2

So now I will add myself to the TWB list
TWB -
StepMumma TTC#1, Cycle 2. O due 6th Aug, AF due Aug 20

TWW -
Crazy_mama TTC#3, cycle 1, O 29th July, AF due 12th August.

BFP -
Hi, I am currently on CD19 and this is my first time TTC after coming off the pill. I have no idea how long my cycle is, whether I am regular or irregular (I have been on the pill for 10 years). Since CD15 my nipples have been VERY sensitive and my left boob has been generally sore, right boob not so much. On CD18 and 19 I have been experiencing twinges/cramps on the right hand side of my uterus that literally last a couple of seconds then disappear as fast as they came on. I have probably experienced 7-10 of these since last night. Could these be symptoms of implantation or a sign of ovulation? We have been BD'ing nearly every night since CD8 only missing CD12-13 and CD16-17. Has anyone else experienced these symptoms and ended up with BFP from previous pregnancy's?
AF due tomorrow and had a few very light brown spots in undies (sorry tmi). Guessing my period will start tomorrow. Have to wait and see!
Hi ladies,
I'm TTC#2. I have a 2 year old daughter, I've had the implant in since she was 8weeks old and my partner and I are wanting to get it removed to TTC #2. I didn't have any problems the last tine getting pregnant, just wanted to see if anyone else have had the rod removed and if they had an issues TTC or if it was as easy as waiting for your body to return to normal. I'm not sure if I should get it out now and allow a couple of months for my body to return to Its normal. Any suggestions?
Rhiann0n, I hope AF stays away for you today.
Sign in to follow this topic