Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC August 2015 Lock Rss

Ok you convinced me join here now, so hi to those who know me and good luck everyone for August.

Supplements I take are:

Blackmores pregnancy gold
Magnesium citrate
Vitex
Evening Primrose Oil
Maca
Fish Oil
Pro Biotic

BD every other day from CD8 until positive OPK ( I use CB Digital) and then every day until CD 18 I think or around then anyway but needs to be longer than CD15. Apart from doing temps there really is nothing else I can do to improve my chances smile

TWB -
Jellybean TTC#1, cycle 4 O due around 2nd Aug, AF due around 16th Aug
JT_22 TTC#1 cycle#3 O due 21/22 July, AF due approx 6th August
Lovablenz TTC#3, cycle 6, O due 2nd August, AF due 16th August
Bagpuss80 TTC #4 Cycle 4, O due 2nd August AF due 14th August

TWW -

BFP -
Forgot to mention that my DH also takes Blackmores Conceive Well supplement!

I have just ordered a book from Book Depository called Period Repair Manual by Laura Briden. I have been following this lady on Facebook and just realised she has a book out. It seems a very useful book explaining about hormones and ways to help before going to Dr if having trouble trying to conceive and mentions about PCOS so it seems like it will be a good read if anyone else is interested.

CD6 for me and OPK testing has begun smile Looking forward to getting back to BD.
TWB -
Loo lou TTC #5 Cycle #2 - AF due Mid August

TWW -

BFP -
TWB -
Manicstarling TTC #1 Cycle #4, O due 6th August, AF due 20th Aug

TWW -

BFP -
Bagpuss I read online last night that you shouldn't take evening primrose oil with pregnancy so is it ok to take for TTC but once PG to stop??
Hi. EPO is to be taken up until day of O and then you must stop taking it and then resume again if AF turns up so as long as you know pretty much when O is happening that is fine. I can pretty much pinpoint the day using the digital OPK so will stop then and hope it works its magic smile I have also read up about the Vitex and I am going to take 2 a day instead of 1 as it says that I can do that so anything that might help my body and is safe to do so I will try. My tablets are 1000mg.
Hi Ladies, I am cd2 and I have such bad cramps so feeling a but blah today. Expecting to O 8th and I got signs of O pains and Ewcm. As I have been ttc for 9 months now, my doc has been amazing and is referring us to the hospital end of October. We will be seen within 4 months from that. Also for the coming months I am trying to loose weight 5-10 kgs. I am a little on the heavy side, and the doc said this will help a lot and something else to focus on. But I don't understand how quite large woman can get pregnant without loosing weight.

Good luck everyone!!! FX we will have loads of positives.
Hi Ladies, I am cd2 and I have such bad cramps so feeling a but blah today. Expecting to O 8th and I got signs of O pains and Ewcm. As I have been ttc for 9 months now, my doc has been amazing and is referring us to the hospital end of October. We will be seen within 4 months from that. Also for the coming months I am trying to loose weight 5-10 kgs. I am a little on the heavy side, and the doc said this will help a lot and something else to focus on. But I don't understand how quite large woman can get pregnant without loosing weight.

Good luck everyone!!! FX we will have loads of positives.
I'm jumping over from the July board. AF turned up yesterday 5 days late so now CD2.

To introduce myself to the new ladies this month I'm TTC#2 and on cycle #2 with 6 months of ntnp before that. Bub #1 is now 20months old and we're hoping for a sibling especially before the changes in the paid parental leave (July next year) as I'll lose 18 weeks of maternity leave that I can currently get. Not sure if it's going be possible as still breastfeeding #1 who is proving very difficult to wean so my cycles are all over the place.

Nice to see a lot of familiar names although sorry you're here rather than the march babies board!
I should say after last months confusion going to use an OPK this month. Just adding myself to the list.

TWB -
makalu TTC #2 cycle #2 O due 10-15 August, AF due 24-29 August (guess)

TWW -

BFP -
I'm also jumping across to this board as the witch reared her ugly head today.

DH and I are TTC#1, this will be cycle 4. Using OPKs and going to attempt temping this month. One good thing to come out of last month was my cycle went back to normal (33 days) and confirmation of O (CD19) and my luteal phase in the normal range (14 days) smile

****** Good luck to everyone. May August be as lucky as June & July ******

TWB -
makalu TTC #2 cycle #2 O due 10-15 August, AF due 24-29 August (guess)
Haylsa - TTC#1 cycle #4 O due 14th Aug, AF due 29th Aug

TWW -

BFP -
just adding myself to the list ... posted in the TTC July forum but guess that the TTC August forum would be more appropriate as I do not expect AF until mid august .. I guess I would be CD12 so hopefully should be ovulating soon but don't really know as I have just come off the pill. Sprinkling Baby dust for everyone

Post from TTC July
Hi, I thought I would join this forum as DH and I have just started TTC with this being our first cycle. I have just come off the pill after being on it for nearly 10 years and had my withdrawal bleed on 17 July 2015. I am not sure when I ovulate so DH and I are DTD every day in the hopes that a sperm will meet the egg when/if I ovulate this cycle. We are not tracking my basal body temp or reading too much into symptoms (as I have heard symptoms coming off the pill can strongly mimic the symptoms of pregnancy) just yet as we do not want the stress and just want to enjoy this time. All my appendages are crossed that we conceive this cycle but if not it will be good to know how long my cycles will be. Cannot wait to say goodbye to AF for a while. Good luck to all other mummies-to-be. Hope you all see a BFP very soon smile
Sign in to follow this topic