Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC March 2015 Lock Rss

I thought i would start a new thread i moved over from ttc feb. I am ttc baby #3, this is cycle #2 of ttc and my cycles are usually 32 days. I am due to ovulate from 9th-11th and AF will be due on the 24th. Hopefully i have some ladies joining me soon!
Hi Rhiannon smile I'm still waiting to see if Feb's cycle was successful or not. If not, then I will be joining you this month! smile
No worries! Well good luck and in that case i hope to not see you here again soon LOL! smile !
I thought i would jump over from the Feb TTC.
Im still charting here, wont start trying till April, trying for Baby #3 smile

I have been tracking for 1 month now and im on D4 now, had a 29 day cycle last month. From previous TTC i was generally a 30-31 cycle. Hoping i can pin point ovulation each month so when we TTC we get it spot on smile
I have x2 boys already and hoping for some Pink dust smile

Sending Lots of baby dust your way Rhiann0n19 - what sex is #1 & #2?
Thank you! I have got a girl whose 6 and a boy whose 5 Louise_O! All the best with your charting and tracking and ill be sure to send you lots of pink baby dust when you start ttc! smile
Rhiann0n19 wrote:
No worries! Well good luck and in that case i hope to not see you here again soon LOL! smile !

Haha, thanks wink

Good luck for you this month!! And to Louise_O also smile
Thank you lala_ad! smile
Moving over from Feb thread too.

TTC # 2, TTC cycle 2 months, DTO 28/02-03/03 so busy weekend coming up smile

Good luck to all,
Jacksie wrote:
Moving over from Feb thread too.

TTC # 2, TTC cycle 2 months, DTO 28/02-03/03 so busy weekend coming up smile

Good luck to all,

Thank you and Good luck for this weekend! Sending you baby dust! smile
So happy to be joining this page! Guess I'm still TTC#1, had a blighted ovum and required a D&C last month so looking at getting back on track now that first AF has been! O looks to be end of feb/start of march going by the app I'm using so fingers crossed for us all!
I'll join you guys too.

Not sure where I am in my cycle due to the miscarriage last week. AF should arrive in a few weeks unless I get a BFP before then if that's possible?? Not sure if I will even Ovulate before then. Kinda annoying not knowing where I stand but I guess there's no point stressing about it! At least the MC bleeding stopped a few days ago and my body is almost back to normal smile
excited smile im joining in for TTC March aswell..baby number 4 here we come grin

good luck to everyone TTC
Sign in to follow this topic