Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC NOVEMBER Rss

Hi everyone. I am moving over from ttc October. Af arrived two days early. Dissapointed as we timed it to the ferning in the maybe baby but will try again. Maybe an xmas bfp will arrive. Ov is due 27th october but may chamge now im.two days early. Back to tracking i go goodluck everyone.

Hi babybaluga,

Sorry to hear AF arrived sad

I am putting my hand up for November now too after getting a BFP in July but the pregnancy ending at 13 weeks and 3 days on 1st October. My husband is saying he wants to wait three months but if I have my way I'll be trying as soon as my body is ready. I am still bleeding after having to have a D&C so hopefully that will stop soon.

Good luck to all - positive baby dust
So sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully you recover quickly and can plan forward like you want to. Hopefully we both get what we want next month smile

Hi All
Just signed up after reading the posts for a while. Looking forward to seeing what November brings! Hubby and I got married end of January this year and I guess I assumed I'd be pregnant by now, esp we've been dtd on the right days! Trying to stay relaxed and not think about it too much but as days get closer to when AF is due, the anticipation rises!

Here's to November!
Hello.

I will be ttc in November. I am 32, husband is 34. We are desperately trying to start a family. I am currently on my 2nd round of clomid with ovulation due early November. Fingers crossed .
Hi. Just popping over from October board as AF is due 10th November so might aswell be on here and hopefully she will stay away! Can everyone put there details down so we can see where everyone is at: Just copy and paste and add your own details and then update when either O arrives or AF or you get a BFP smile

TWB

Bagpuss - TTC#4 Cycle 7, O 26th October AF due 8th November

TWW

BFP
Hi there - not sure how long it's been since I visited the boards but took a bit of a break from them. Hubby and I were NTNP for two years and then in April this year we started actively trying. Been feeling a bit down about it especially since everyone seems to be getting pregnant but me. Anywaaaay, we are really hoping to have a Christmas BFP. Currently in O week.

TWB

dejanz - TTC#1 Cycle 8, O due 31st October, AF due 13th November

TWW

BFP

Hi. Just adding myself here too as AF turned up yesterday. Sorry to see some familiar names turning up. Dejanz I know what you mean. Last month decided not to follow the TTC board as much for same reason. For those that don't know me yet I'm TTC number 2. My son is almost 2 years old and we sort of expected #2 to be here already (AF came back at 14 months after #1). Really hoping to get a BFP soon but not overly optimistic as cycles aren't regular from breastfeeding (but we're getting super close to fully weaned now). Not sure this cycle will count though as my husband is likely to be away during the critical time for work.

TWB

dejanz - TTC#1 Cycle 8, O due 31st October, AF due 13th November
Makalu - TTC#2 cycle 4 (+8ntnp), O ~14 Nov, AF due ~28 Nov

TWW

BFP
Yup, as excited as I am about getting a niece/nephew next year it was a bit of a punch in the gut seeing as we have been trying for ages and they weren't trying at all. Only people who know we are TTC are my parents and a few friends - haven't really made it public knowledge or told his parents. I think we will soon though.

Just editing.

TWB

dejanz - TTC#1 Cycle 8 (+24ntnp), O due 31st October, AF due 13th November

TWW

BFP

Updating as O is over now.

TWB

TWW

dejanz - TTC#1 Cycle 8 (+24ntnp), O due 31st October, AF due 13th November

BFP

Sorry posted this by accident. Forgive me its my first time
Hi everyone????

Im new to forums. But thought I'd give it ago. Im starting my first cycle of injections tonight (currently on day 4 of AF) fingers crossed i dont have to do more than 1 cycle.

Tried clomid for a.wjile with no success. Have been trying to convince for 3 years with 0 success

Cant wait to hear everyone's success stories! Xo Karla
Sign in to follow this topic