Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Desperately trying Rss

Hi Everyone,
Feel a bit alone with my thoughts and hope to find some support here.
My husband and I are desperately trying to conceive after a miscarriage 10 months ago.
We have been trying for 6 months, and every month before my period I feel nausea, fatigue, sore nipples but then I get my period. Now I don't know if its all in my head because I want it so bad that my body is making up these symptoms. It's just go me really confused and so disappointed I'm in tears all time because it's just not working.
I'm due for AF tomorrow, and got some pink blood on the toilet tissue today. I was in tears. Though havnt had my period yet.
How does one clear their head, and be positive?
Sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time. I am in a similar situation to you. Started TTC #1 in Feb 2013, fell pregnant in August and had a missed miscarriage. I have now been TTC again for 8 months. I get severely depressed when AF arrives and I end up in tears for days sad I become a horrible person for days. My partner days I am not the same person I once was (he still loves me anyway). It's just been so hard.

I can't look at babies without tearing up, I can't stand people talking about their babies or complaining about their pregnancies. I so desperately want a baby sad

I know the only thing that will make it all stop is a baby.

Big hugs to you. I know how much this hurts.

Feel free to join us in this thread
https://www.huggies.com.au/forum/4-pregnancy-bir...

We had TTC for 12 months with one (very early) miscarriage... which was pretty upsetting for me, but I tried to view it as, well, my body had got PART o f the whole process right, so our odds of getting pregnant again were reasonable, and it made me determined to go through the whole process of blood tests and a HSG to test for blocked tubes to see if anything is amiss... I was 37. Now at 39 I (we) have a 12 month old baby boy thanks to Ovulation Induction (my body was not producing eggs of a viable size without a bit of a hormonal jump-start). If you have tried for 12 months I would highly recommend going for tests in case there is something relatively simple which is holding the process up! Hugs to you xxxxxxxx
We had TTC for 12 months with one (very early) miscarriage... which was pretty upsetting for me, but I tried to view it as, well, my body had got PART o f the whole process right, so our odds of getting pregnant again were reasonable, and it made me determined to go through the whole process of blood tests and a HSG to test for blocked tubes to see if anything is amiss... I was 37. Now at 39 I (we) have a 12 month old baby boy thanks to Ovulation Induction (my body was not producing eggs of a viable size without a bit of a hormonal jump-start). If you have tried for 12 months I would highly recommend going for tests in case there is something relatively simple which is holding the process up! Hugs to you xxxxxxxx
Thank you for you messages and hugs. It helps to know that there are people out there struggling to get pregnant too. It's such a topic that people usually avoid to chat about and yeah in result makes you feel like the only one going through it, so again thank you.
Well It looked really promising this month. I have been using 'Ovia' App to track my period and ovulation.
As usual I was having all of the symptoms and the drop of blood came and went so I assumed it was spotting. I was losing my appetite one day than be ravenous the next. Things were smelling different, and I wasn't really into chocolate (so that was a big deal) My period was late by 5 days! So last night hubby and I bought a test,
I was going to test myself this morning, but I had a low cramp all night, actually all week, but I read it was normal.
(Warning the next bit may be TMI)
This morning I was asleep in my gym pants, but they felt very tight and i took them off. When I officially woke up I felt Wet underwear! I immediately thought "Finally the cervical mucus is here!" Hubby turned on the light and it was blood... heaps of it, which is very unlike my usual period. It must of happened fast as there was blood on my bed sheets but none on my gym pants. No pain, just the dull cramping I have been having the past week.
I sat on the toilet and cried. I think it was another miscarriage. Earlier along than last time, but I swear I felt pregnant for at least a few days.
Im just grateful that I didnt take the pregnancy test last night, as if it 99.99% confirmed it, only for this to happen in the morning, I would be much worse that I am now I'm sure.
I feel your pain sad I am an early childhood teacher/nanny and kids have been my life for 7years. I grew up dreaming of being a mum and 3 days before our wedding my dream came true! 10weeks later my world came crashing down and after seeing our baby and a really strong heartbeat at 5 weeks I couldn't even wrap my head around what the doctor was say when she said there was no heartbeat sad that was the worst day of my life.
I year ago last weeknd was the day we lost our angel and not a day goes by I don't think about it. We have been ttc ever since and have done clomid and am in my 3 cycle of injections. ( the fist time we fell pregnant it was totally natural and 3 months after coming off the pill!)
Today I got my af and devastation is an understatement. I feel like it gets to a point where u just can't get up again and feel hopeful and cope with getting ur dreams ruined for another month. I've even had to change careers as looking after other people's kids was rubbing salt in the wound big time.
I struggle everyday with trying to understand why it was so easy the first time and now it is such a struggle... sad

Sign in to follow this topic