Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC May 2014 Lock Rss

I thought i'd start up TTC May. OMG where has this year gone!
Good luck to everyone this month. Hope there are a lot of BFP's on the list for May.

TWW
Daisy Girl TTC #1, Cycle 2, AF due May 1st

Hi smile

My name is Amber, I am new to this forum (Well kind of, I use to post in Huggies all the time when I had my son, who is now in Prep) So I may be rusty with Abbreviations etc.... We are now ready to start #2. It's our first month of trying so I hope I am in the right place.

I am 27 and live in Melbourne, I work from home and run my own Graphic Design Business. I have been married for 2 years.

Sending you all lots of baby dust and hope to chat to you all.
I'll join

TTC #1, cycle 2 AF due 17.5

well wishes to all xo
Oh and..

TTC #2, AF Due 14.5
Just putting list together

TWW
Jes2013 TTC #1, cycle 2 AF due 17.5
DesignermumTTC #2, AF Due 14.5

Hi,
TTC #3,
AF due 3rd/4th May
Hi Guys....
Here we go again!!

TWB
Rachnzl TTC #1, Cycle 9 (3rd after MMC + D&E) AF Due 24 May

TWW
Jes2013 TTC #1, cycle 2 AF due 17.5
DesignermumTTC #2, AF Due 14.5
SeashellNZ TTC #3, AF due 3rd/4th May

Oh I am on cycle 1 btw.

What great apps do you ladies use to track?

AF was due yesterday. Still hasn't arrived I highly doubt I would get a BFP as i think i have only just o'ed. I'll test in the morning just be sure but my hopes aren't up.

Fingers crossed she doesn't show her face. x
TTC #2 on First cycle. No idea when AF is due, been 3 weeks today since my period finished. Last time I came off the pill my cycles were all over the place varying from 30 to 52 days. So who knows. Trying to not get too worried about it all. We have a beautiful little 2.5 year old boy. Welcome to all the new ladies and I hope for lots of BFP's this month. Baby dust to all!!!
Hi,
Fingers Crossed Daisy_Girl for tomorrow.
I am a little confused really, I am not sure if af is due 3rd or 4th, as unsure exact time it started last time as it started late at night. Will see how I feel in the morning possibly test and then re-test on Sunday as well to see. Keep you updated.
Sign in to follow this topic