Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. how long did it take you to conceive?

how long did it take you to conceive? Rss

I have been off the pill for about 3 months after being on it for over 10 years with no 'gaps' in between and was just wondering how long it took you to conceive, and how long you were on the pill for prior?

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lbdf.lilypie.com...]

i was on the pill for 15 years and came off 13 months ago but still not pregnant here so it is diff for everyone. Like nadz said just try not to stress about it and go with the flow and have fun with it all

I was on the pill for 10 years and it took 11 months to conceive a healthy baby. I did get pregnant 2 months after coming off the pill but miscarried, then miscarried again 3 months after that.
You've done the right thing by waiting the 3 months before TTC. I hope your journey is a short one smile

I was on it for over 12 years, it took 14 months for my cycles to become somewhat regular (mine were between 30 - 68 days). Conceived first go with DS and this baby it took 3 months.

I was on the pill for 8 years. I came off the pill on February last year, started TTC in May and fell pregnant in September smile
We were really lucky. I was on the pill for 12 years and we conceived in the first month of trying. My doctor warned me this could happen though I didn't think it possible seeing as I had a pre existing gynecological problem including surgery 8 years ago!
Good luck with everything, 3 months is not a long time anyway, it can take more than 12 months smile

I was on the pill for just over 10yrs (with a little gab inbetween) and was TTC for about 12mths, however I found out I had endo during that time. Had a clean out and got pregnant pretty much straight after.
Was on the pill for 15 yrs was lucky enough to get pregnant straight away. That's not meant to happen to "older chicks" (those over 36).
I had been on the pill for 5 1/2 yrs before trying for my first...Took me 2 mths to fall pregnant.
Went off the pill 2 months before starting to try for #2...Fell preg straight away, and same with #3. I now have 2 weeks and 3 days till my due date YAY!!!
With my daughter it took us 4 months to conceive her after coming off the pill.
With DS2 I fell pregnant straight away.
HI ladies,
I have been on the implanon and pill, been TTC for 7 months now - still waiting. Hopefully not too far off for us all!!
I was on the pill for around 4 years not non-stop but fairly consistently, stopped the pill in September, dates have lined up with DF being home twice, and nothing so far.. Maybe a honeymoon baby wink

Sign in to follow this topic