Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Anyone else "seeing how it goes"? Rss

DH and i have decided the time is right for us to start for #2. But because my cycles are so messed up, and it took me a year the first time, we thought this time we would just see how it goes!

I've been off the Depo for almost a month now. Had some weird crampings, and a little spotting (common for me on the jab) so am hoping that AF will be showing herself nextmonth and we can start!

Hope i am not alone on this journey, and can talk with some lovely ladies smile

Chels smile

Why hello there stranger! Has been a long time indeed! Twas nice to have a wee break from the huggies scene, but am back now. Thought about changing my name, but decided to stick with it grin

I may have to join! Needing some girly chats about this whole TTC thing!
Good luck to ya! Hope to seemore of ya round here smile

tickled*pink wrote:
Hi! Im not sure...i mean, some days i want a third and others i mentally smack myself in the head for even thinking it lmao so while not this month, i think...think i will come off the pill next month.

So, i hope to join you soon. Maybe. laugh

Hopefully we will see you here again!

~Dust wrote:
Completely understandable. I took a break for a while there too, had to clean up my dirty huggies addiction grin
Lately I've been lurking too much again laugh

So, you're married now??? Congrats that is awesome! When did this occur? You were engaged last I knew.
How was the wedding?

Yes! It's an addiction like chocolate really! Can'thelp but put your hand back in the packet, but once you have your trapped!

We tied the knot last week actually! grin just had a lowkey regirsty office service, then had a relaxing reception with close family and friends the next day! Was so lovely, very laid back. Good food and great company. So now on to the baby making! DD just turned ONE! Can not believe it!
I'm going to be 50 before i know it! tongue

So what's newwith you other than the baby making bizzo? Keeping well?

G.K wrote:
Do you remember me?? smile
We're going to start trying in June too

I do remember! Will be seeing more of you on Facebook hoepfully grin

~Dust wrote:
Ah huh, we had a registry one! Got tired of all the people telling us how we had to have OUR wedding and decided to tell nobody other than the two required witnesses, and just do it one day. Hehe
Figured instead of annoying this person or that person, we'd just annoy the whole lot of them and do it our way without interference!

Feeling old? When dd1 was about 2 months I started a journal about her, which was for her to read when she got older. One of my first passages says, "when you're 20 I'll be 40, that's so old!"
Hmm, it's not seeming so old anymore. I'm approaching 32 lol.

Keeping well to an extent. Have been through some pretty major life changing events which I'm trying to come to terms with. I'm still unsure how I'm handling it ( I know that makes no sense but it's the best I can do)

*Little man has gone from taking his first tentative step to toddling across the entire living room in about a week... pussy cat beware laugh
*The cat looks stressed and haggard
*The addition of a safety gate across the hallway has made life bareable
*I got NO sleep last night from about 3am onwards (we're teething) and then had to drive 2 hrs to a cross country event for dd1
* I was cranky (as in mega b!tch mummy), now I'm fine

So how are you?

It just made sense to do the registry thing! We had our parents on both side there, along with DD. And it was perfect!! It's more about the families coming together for us, not the glamorous wedding! (although in saying that if we had planned to have it in a couple years it may have been bigger)

Sounds like your a busy Mum!! Teething, I'm so over it! Just when you think it's over, it starts again!!! sad sigh

Frenchkiwichick wrote:
Aw that's awesome!! Hope it doesn't take too long for you guys!! Good luck smile

Thanks Hun! When are you guys gonna have another?? Conceive in France?? tongue grin

G.K wrote:
Do you remember me?? smile
We're going to start trying in June too

I do remember! Will be seeing more of you on Facebook hoepfully grin

~Dust wrote:
Ah huh, we had a registry one! Got tired of all the people telling us how we had to have OUR wedding and decided to tell nobody other than the two required witnesses, and just do it one day. Hehe
Figured instead of annoying this person or that person, we'd just annoy the whole lot of them and do it our way without interference!

Feeling old? When dd1 was about 2 months I started a journal about her, which was for her to read when she got older. One of my first passages says, "when you're 20 I'll be 40, that's so old!"
Hmm, it's not seeming so old anymore. I'm approaching 32 lol.

Keeping well to an extent. Have been through some pretty major life changing events which I'm trying to come to terms with. I'm still unsure how I'm handling it ( I know that makes no sense but it's the best I can do)

*Little man has gone from taking his first tentative step to toddling across the entire living room in about a week... pussy cat beware laugh
*The cat looks stressed and haggard
*The addition of a safety gate across the hallway has made life bareable
*I got NO sleep last night from about 3am onwards (we're teething) and then had to drive 2 hrs to a cross country event for dd1
* I was cranky (as in mega b!tch mummy), now I'm fine

So how are you?

It just made sense to do the registry thing! We had our parents on both side there, along with DD. And it was perfect!! It's more about the families coming together for us, not the glamorous wedding! (although in saying that if we had planned to have it in a couple years it may have been bigger)

Sounds like your a busy Mum!! Teething, I'm so over it! Just when you think it's over, it starts again!!! sad sigh

Frenchkiwichick wrote:
Aw that's awesome!! Hope it doesn't take too long for you guys!! Good luck smile

Thanks Hun! When are you guys gonna have another?? Conceive in France?? tongue grin

Sign in to follow this topic