Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

WHAT HAPPENED TO DEL?????? Rss

Hi,

i haven't been on huggies for ages and i have noticed Del is missing, does anyone know what happened and is she ok?

i try and get on huggies a few times a week to catch up where everyone is up too but i have been so busy lately i have been missing out.

Cheers
Hi smile
Del is OK she had to leave as someone said somethings about her that she hadn't said. She left so she can focus on making her wish come true as she doesn't need any negativity .
I'm in contact with her and she's doing OK. I will let her know you were thinking of her smile

Mummy of 5 Gorgeous Babes smile
My newest Gorgeous Baby Boy arrived 1st January 2014 smile xxx

Hi smile
Del is OK she had to leave as someone said somethings about her that she hadn't said. She left so she can focus on making her wish come true as she doesn't need any negativity .
I'm in contact with her and she's doing OK. I will let her know you were thinking of her smile

Thanks that would be great, tell her i said GOOD LUCK
Good to hear she is doing good, I'm sure there are a lot of us who miss her kind words and pearls of wisdom. She is one very deserving TTCer.

Del was always so helpful to everyone TTC and cared so much on how we all were feeling. She most certainly is one very deserving lady and I truelly hope all her dreams come true. smile

That's a shame, I liked reading her posts although I'd never actually spoken to her on here.

Hope she comes back soon! smile
She is fine, I'm also in touch with her quite regularly and she's still as gorgeous as ever and staying positive.
I hope all her dreams come true and she does eventually come back. A lovely lady whose advice and positive thinking will be missed I am sure!

to those who keep in touch with Del tell her hi from me...

i wish her all the best and hopefully she does come back as this forum is for everyone to enjoy...
The biggest issue is that people sometimes forget that while Del does the best she can to help support other TTCers she is still TTC herself.
Wow she sounds like someone I am sorry I never got a chance to come across on here as I am a newby and need all the insight I can get. I didn't think a forum like this could possible get "catty". I hope she get's her dream too as I know how much it consumes your life.
Hi ladies I let Del know you were asking about her and she was very touched smile She said to let you all know Thankyou for caring about her.

Sign in to follow this topic