Newborn Nappies

Learn More

MAY 2012 Rss

Hi gorgeous Ladies!!!!

Just kicking off the May thread. Lets hope we c loads of BFP's in May

Sending loads of baby dust everyone's way

Xxxx
Hey hun smile
Well hopefully I can join this time af should be making her appearance soon hopefully lol
Oh and I gotta go back to the doctor this arvo huh
I got a call on my way home and the receptionist wanted me to come back today!!
Either way I'll let you know why lol

Good luck keeki I hope this is all our month Xxx

Hi Del smile I started TTC last month I'm 11 days late and still getting negatives, I'm driving myself crazy testing lol.
But iv had Back ache and I'm feeling bloated today so it looks like AF is going to show.
AF is usually like clock work but I'm not sure if it's all the extra stress that's made AF late.
Anyways I hope you, all other mums TTC and I get our BFP this month. Xx

Hey sweetie!! Maybe u O'd later? FX for a BFP

Hey hun <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
Well hopefully I can join this time af should be making her appearance soon hopefully lol
Oh and I gotta go back to the doctor this arvo <span class="emoticon huh">huh</span>
I got a call on my way home and the receptionist wanted me to come back today!!
Either way I'll let you know why lol

Good luck keeki I hope this is all our month Xxx

Hey gorgeous!!! Oh really? I wonder wot that's about? Give me a txt when u get home

Xxxxxx

Thanks hun smile i hope so too!
All the best with your doctors appointments i hope everything is ok? smile xx

I cannot fathom why he wants me back I only saw him yesterday!!!
I'll let you know either way all my tests have come back normal after all the testing after the mc I'm just waiti g for the hcg to go so I can welcome af which will be with open arms ha ha never wanted af so bad before laugh

Hey gorgeous!!! Oh really? I wonder wot that's about? Give me a txt when u get home

Xxxxxx

I dunno I really can't imagine he went threw my tests again which showed I'm fine and dandy no clotting problems or antibodies nothing maybe it's the genetic testing maybe?? Maybe my tests are back now maybe hmmm dunno but I shall msg you and let you no when I'm out I go in in a hour so hope it's nothing bad!!

Maybe?? That would be a nice suprise <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
But i'm sure ill wake up with my periods tomorrow iv been bloated all day and iv had back ache and a massive headache and thats what i always get the day or 2 before AF arrives. <span class="emoticon sad">sad</span> I hate not knowing what's going on with my body it's so frustrating.. xx

How u going Keeki?
well since Mother's Day is in May ... it'd be very very nice to see a few extras! My inlaws were visiting for a week when I was ovulating last cycle so we missed our chance to do some BDing sad but here's to the next one smile
Yay I can finally join a thread again! smile

I'm just waiting for AF to show so can get the show back on the road.
Fx we all get some BFPs and that these ones stay sticky.

Hi Del smile I started TTC last month I'm 11 days late and still getting negatives, I'm driving myself crazy testing lol.
But iv had Back ache and I'm feeling bloated today so it looks like AF is going to show.
AF is usually like clock work but I'm not sure if it's all the extra stress that's made AF late.
Anyways I hope you, all other mums TTC and I get our BFP this month. Xx

So glad to find lots of lovely ladies in the same boat! I am 9 days late - going for blood tests on Wed

Good luck to you smile
Hi ladies smile
Keeki: my other app for was for nothing lol they rebooked me agin as they got a late note from my doc soo the note was for the Monday app grrrr lol

I'm STILL waiting on af I have had some niggley pains on my left side and some serious cm laugh so hoping its ovulation or af I will do a preggo test tomorrow to see where my hormone level is at its been like nearly 6 weeks since the mc and I can't believe how long it's taking this time last time it was only a week
Hello Everyone I am just new here it's a first time visit. I have been trying to conceive #1 for one year now sad and am so frustrated as I have been tested and am healthy and DH is the same. FX for all of us!! smile
Sign in to follow this topic