Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

APRIL 2012 Rss

Hi gorgeous ladies!!!!

I no it's early but I no that some ladies will get AF in the start of March so therefore move onto April so I thought I would get this thread up now.

Good luck everyone

Sending loads of baby dust everyone's way

Xxxx
Hi Del

Im new to this forum - have been ttc for at least 5 years now. Got a BFP in October 2010 but unfortunatly miscarried in Dec 10 - so here i am a year later and still trying. I was diagnosed with PCOS at least 10 years ago, but as i was young it wasnt something i really worried about. I am currently on Day 2 of Provera and once AF arrives will be starting 50mg of Clomid (days 2-6)........
Lets hope this first cycle does the trick.... so many women around me are falling and althought i am over the moon for them - get so depressed!!!
Sending baby dust to you all x

Hi Del

Im new to this forum - have been ttc for at least 5 years now. Got a BFP in October 2010 but unfortunatly miscarried in Dec 10 - so here i am a year later and still trying. I was diagnosed with PCOS at least 10 years ago, but as i was young it wasnt something i really worried about. I am currently on Day 2 of Provera and once AF arrives will be starting 50mg of Clomid (days 2-6)........
Lets hope this first cycle does the trick.... so many women around me are falling and althought i am over the moon for them - get so depressed!!!
Sending baby dust to you all x

Hey sweetie!!!

I wish u all the very best. We have a clomid thread if u would like to jump on there. I have also done 8 rounds of clomid so can help answer any questions u have.

Xxxx
Hi Del!! im in for april!!

Scarlett 19/01/06. Hamish 16/07/07. Isla 05/02/13.

Guess I'll be joining this thread too.

Im not TTC but i just wanted to wish all your ladies the best of luck for a BFP and i will send you ladies all of my baby dust as i no longer need it smile
Hi i'd like to join this thread too. Have AF now so the planning starts! Baby dust to all xo
Cheers SJ

Welcome ladies!!!

Sending loads of baby dust everyone's way.

Lets c lots of BFP's for April

Xxx
Hi all,
I'd like to join too please smile
5 weeks ago we had a miscarriage at @6 1/2 weeks with number 2. After trying for 5 months sad have just gotten AF so will be trying again.
Fingers crossed and best of luck to all smile

Hi all,
I'd like to join too please smile
5 weeks ago we had a miscarriage at @6 1/2 weeks with number 2. After trying for 5 months sad have just gotten AF so will be trying again.
Fingers crossed and best of luck to all smile

Sry for ur loss sweetie nd welcome Xxx
It looks like I may be joining you ladies too. AF is two days late did a test this afternoon and it was a BFN. I know it's not over yet but staying positive is a little hard right at the moment.

FX that my BFP is just a few days away otherwise I'll be joining you here.
Best of luck to everyone, how are you all preparing to get your BFP's in April? DH and I will be taking Del's vitamin combo and I'm seeing a personal trainer twice a week to try and shift some weight..a ver slow process!
Good morning Ladies.
Well after a 38 days I had a temp drop this morning and have started spotting so I know AF is on her way so I decided to move on to April.
My test date will be Friday 13th ohhh. Which means if we are successful would be due a week before Christmas and a couple of days before my birthday grin .
I have decided to start OPK's again this cycle as I have an irregular cycle so fingers crossed and baby dust to us all.

Sign in to follow this topic