Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Finally got my BFP!!! Lock Rss

After the year from hell with months and months of disappointment and 2 heartbreaking miscarriages, I am pregnant!!!!!!
I can't believe this has finally happened for me smile
I am putting this down to Del's vitamin combo, heaps of positive thinking, and no stress at all smile
So happy right now! Please let this bub be super sticky!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! That is the best news!!!

Wishing u a smooth and healthy pregnancy!! xxxx

After the year from hell with months and months of disappointment and 2 heartbreaking miscarriages, I am pregnant!!!!!!
I can't believe this has finally happened for me smile
I am putting this down to Del's vitamin combo, heaps of positive thinking, and no stress at all smile
So happy right now! Please let this bub be super sticky!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Mellymoooooooooo YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS So happy for u, Love u ?
A huge congrats to you, after your kinds words to me over the last week you surely deserved it. Woo hoo, due around the same as me? Might see you over in September 2012.

Sheree, QLD Dylan 3/6/06 & Heath 5/9/08

Congrats grin

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the biggest smile on my face for you Mel-o!! Congratulations and I am sending super super SUPER sticky baby vibes to you my lovely girl!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! smile smile smile
OMG super excited for u WOOHOO! that is just going to make my day! what wonderful news! wink
Yay, congratulations chick!
Thank you all so much!!
Your words have brought tears to my eyes, or maybe it's just the hormones! LOL.
It's been a long time coming, you're right, but hopefully the wait will be worth it smile Pls cross your fingers for a very very sticky baby!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

*baby dust* hope its sticky. Good luck with everything!

Congrats!!!! I have read many of your post and the struggles that you have had. Good luck with everything hope that you have a very healthy pregnancy and baby in your arms soon. Great start for 2012!!!!

WOW THATS AWESOME

PRAYING. FOR LONG HEALTHY. PREGNANCY

Fantastic way to start new year.

Can't wait for Pregnancy. Updates &birth announcement.

Take care of yourself & your baby.

Cheers
Sign in to follow this topic