Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

HARDEST POST I'VE HAD TO DO Lock Rss

Ladies this has to n the hardest post I've had to do nd trying to do it without flooding my keyboard with tears. It seems our bubba just wasn't meant to b, DH took me to the E.D about 7pm last night as I was doubled over in so much pain, I have been having pains for a little while now but like a dear friend said, just relax ur body goes through a lot at the start of pregnancy, anyhow DH couldn't stand me being in so much pain nd we went to the docs. At 11:30pm while still in the E.D I started bleeding, they let me go home at 2:30am. We were given a heap of phamplets on miscarriage nd told let nature do its thing in the comfort of ur own home.......Geeezzzzz thanks for that NOT................I/we r totally shattered, we have waited so long to c those 2 lines for it only to b a tease. I have so many emotions going on, I feel like I have let DH down, I feel like I have let u guys down as I no how excited u all were for us, my heart is broken into a million pieces. I no we r not the only 1's to suffer a loss but we just wanted this bubba so much, we thought our turn had finally come after 19months but nope. Life is so so cruel. I cnt thank u ladies enough for everything. Xxxx
Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this, lots of hugs your way Hun

Oh Del!, I'm so sorry for your loss. Your post made me cry. i can imagine what you're going through. It's hard not to blame yourself, but try not to do that...Just remember that we're all here for you (as is DH) when you need us. Sending you great big hugs.

RIP Muffin. 25/06/95 - > 09/05/14

Oh Del I'm so sorry to hear that. But you have let no one down and in particular you have not let your DH down. None of this is your fault and you need to know that it was just an unfortunate event.
I hope you feel better soon and remember that your day of being a mum will come smile
Del, im so sorry - please try and remain strong. i really dont know what yo
say. lots ov hugs tina xx
Im so sorry for your loss.

I don't know what else to say but i wish i could give you a hug

Firstly Del I am so sorry, it shattered me reading your post.

You have not let anybody down, so please don't think that. Please take care of yourself.

The ladies of huggies are here for you

Xx
Oh sweetheart im so sorry, GBH to you and hubby, i just dont know what to say......xxxooo

Scarlett 19/01/06. Hamish 16/07/07. Isla 05/02/13.

oh sh*t love I'm so sorry sad

I know how excited you were to be pregnant..it really shatters me to read this..

Just know it's not your fault, you have NOT let anyone down. Nothing you did caused the miscarriage ok??

If you need to grieve then grieve, if you need to scream and cry to get out your frustrations and pain, then do that..anything to help you get through this..

Just know that all us huggies ladies will always be here for you through this hard time..

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Del, tears are in my eyes as I type this... I am so sorry for your loss. You did absolutely nothing for this to happen and by no means have you let anyone down. Take some time to grieve and know that we are all here for you just like you have been here for all of us at some time or other. You are an inspirational and strong woman. All of our thoughts are with you at this time. Sending great bug hugs your way...
K
big hugs to you and your partner...xx
Ohhhhh Del!!!! I actually was just thinking of you yesterday, thought it was strange not to see your name on any recent posts, you are always here supporting people. (now it's our turn to support you, gorgeous)

I am so very sorry for your loss, words can't express just how sorry I am that this has happened to you after the journey you have been on.

All I can say is take the time you need, don't let anyone tell you how much it should or shouldn't affect you, ignore the people who say silly things (because they don't know what else to say and haven't experienced what you have) and take comfort in your wonderful partner.

This isn't the end of your story my dear...........

Lots of love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sign in to follow this topic