Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

2WW anyone?? Lock Rss

Thanks ejane smile
I'm not so sure about FF at the moment. It says my average cycle length is 31 days, but that's so not true. I had one 36 day cycle (after MC#1) so I think that's thrown out the calculations a lot. *sigh* I really do think I O'd on CD16, and either way we BD'd a heap in that time, so we have hopefully caught that little egg smile
I'm not changing my testing date! I'm still going to test on Monday (unless I cave on the weekend)

How much longer until you test hun?

I agree about FF it says my period is due now, which would give me a 22 day cycle!!! Never had one that short before? Weird... But I know on the calendar I'm due next tue, day 28 which I can be a day early or later some months...

Hi all =] Just thought Id pop in here, cause Im driving myself mental and need something to distract myself! 5DPO (Assuming I timed right lol) and I swear my mind is playing tricks on me = Every little twinge or sickly feeling gets me thinking lol!! So tempted to test tomorrow, the test I have says it can detect as early as 7-10 days after conception, but I cant help thininking I sould wait the full 2 weeks... This sucks! Lol I dont know how you girls do it!

Hi all =] Just thought Id pop in here, cause Im driving myself mental and need something to distract myself! 5DPO (Assuming I timed right lol) and I swear my mind is playing tricks on me = Every little twinge or sickly feeling gets me thinking lol!! So tempted to test tomorrow, the test I have says it can detect as early as 7-10 days after conception, but I cant help thininking I sould wait the full 2 weeks... This sucks! Lol I dont know how you girls do it!

LOL the dreaded TWW..........I am 8DPO nd waiting to test, I really hope this month is our lucky month otherwise going into month19 nd 7th round of clomid.

FX this is both our month xxx

LOL the dreaded TWW..........I am 8DPO nd waiting to test, I really hope this month is our lucky month otherwise going into month19 nd 7th round of clomid.

FX this is both our month xxx

Wow, 19 months? Ill have my fingers and toes crossed for you smile When are you planning to test? Had any hopeful symptoms??

Wow, 19 months? Ill have my fingers and toes crossed for you smile When are you planning to test? Had any hopeful symptoms??

Umm I have had a cpl but on clomid it is very hard to tell as it plays wicked tricks on ur body.

I have had dull aches in my ovaries the past 4-5 days nd my nipples r sore but that's about it.
A lot of women get there BFP with no symptoms at all.

I am not going to test till nxt week when AF is due, couldn't bare another BFN so Ill just live in hope for a few extra days rather than c a BFN, silly I no but it becomes so soul destroying month after month.

Umm I have had a cpl but on clomid it is very hard to tell as it plays wicked tricks on ur body.

I have had dull aches in my ovaries the past 4-5 days nd my nipples r sore but that's about it.
A lot of women get there BFP with no symptoms at all.

I am not going to test till nxt week when AF is due, couldn't bare another BFN so Ill just live in hope for a few extra days rather than c a BFN, silly I no but it becomes so soul destroying month after month.

Ah ok, I have read a couple of people mention the tricks clomid plays. What exactly is it? And silly question, but what is BFP?? And I dont blame you for waiting, it would be so crushing = DP made me do a test the other day, which came back negative - Mind you, it was only 3 days after we DTD (I dont think he realised), and even though I knew it was probably too soon, it was still rather upsetting, I could only imagine how it would feel month after month =
But, Ill keep my hopes up, for both of us =D
[quote name='Squidge38' date='11 November 2011 - 11:36 AM' timestamp='1320975396' post='3092373']
Ah ok, I have read a couple of people mention the tricks clomid plays. What exactly is it? And silly question, but what is BFP?? And I dont blame you for waiting, it would be so crushing =[ DP made me do a test the other day, which came back negative - Mind you, it was only 3 days after we DTD (I dont think he realised), and even though I knew it was probably too soon, it was still rather upsetting, I could only imagine how it would feel month after month =[
But, Ill keep my hopes up, for both of us =D
[/quot

[color=#333333]Structurally similar to estrogen, Clomid works as a selective estrogen modulator, by attaching itself to the estrogen receptor sites in the brain disallowing them to bind with naturally circulating estrogen. In response, the hypothalamus releases more Gonadotropin Releasing hormone (GnRH), stimulating the pituitary to drain more LH and FSH, which then cause the ovary into producing more eggs and follicles, resulting in ovulation. Generally, a woman taking Clomid doubles or triples the amount of estrogen production in that cycle compared to pretreatment cycles. There is various reason y women r put on clomid tho, not all the same. [/color]
[color=#333333]LOL Men...........they have no idea at times lol[/color]
[color=#333333]
[/color]
[color=#333333]BFP=Big Fat Positive[/color]

Structurally similar to estrogen, Clomid works as a selective estrogen modulator, by attaching itself to the estrogen receptor sites in the brain disallowing them to bind with naturally circulating estrogen. In response, the hypothalamus releases more Gonadotropin Releasing hormone (GnRH), stimulating the pituitary to drain more LH and FSH, which then cause the ovary into producing more eggs and follicles, resulting in ovulation. Generally, a woman taking Clomid doubles or triples the amount of estrogen production in that cycle compared to pretreatment cycles. There is various reason y women r put on clomid tho, not all the same.
LOL Men...........they have no idea at times lol

BFP=Big Fat Positive

Ahhh ok then, cheers for clearing that up. Hadnt heard of it before I started stalking the TTC area. How succesfull is it??
And I know, they are hopeless sometimes lol I knew it would be too early but figured Id keep him happy. If I even get the slightest bit grumpy at the moment its "oooh not this again, maybe you shouldnt be pregnant"... It hasnt even been a week!!! Lol

Ahhh ok then, cheers for clearing that up. Hadnt heard of it before I started stalking the TTC area. How succesfull is it??
And I know, they are hopeless sometimes lol I knew it would be too early but figured Id keep him happy. If I even get the slightest bit grumpy at the moment its "oooh not this again, maybe you shouldnt be pregnant"... It hasnt even been a week!!! Lol

Welcome to the world of learning patience lol

How long have u been trying?
Patience is something I lack.. Badly lol
And this is our first month of trying, Im a newby =]
Got my internet cheapies today, thanks a million Del!!

The wonders of science! Pee on a tiny little scrap of paper and find out what your body is up to!!
Sign in to follow this topic