Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

2WW anyone?? Lock Rss

Thanks ladies I hope so I just did one of those cheapy Internet tests with FMU and it came up negative again =\ I'm hoping there not as reliable as the home check.. I'm going to test in a few days with a first response.. Omg u know I only just found out yesterday that FRER is the first response early results.. I heard so many good things about 'FRER' on forums and I Ed like why havnt I heard of it.. lol I even looked on eBay for 'FRER' and nothing came up lol xx gl ladies

This TWW is dragging it's bum off, hurry up already I want to no one way or the other...........grrrrrr.......lol

I hear you and I have only been in it for 3 days lol, when are you due to test Del?

Thanks ladies I hope so I just did one of those cheapy Internet tests with FMU and it came up negative again =\ I'm hoping there not as reliable as the home check.. I'm going to test in a few days with a first response.. Omg u know I only just found out yesterday that FRER is the first response early results.. I heard so many good things about 'FRER' on forums and I Ed like why havnt I heard of it.. lol I even looked on eBay for 'FRER' and nothing came up lol xx gl ladies

I have heard that the internet cheapies are not too reliable when it comes to early detection I would definately use a FRER test they are my test of choice and never let me down.

I hear you and I have only been in it for 3 days lol, when are you due to test Del?

I have heard that the internet cheapies are not too reliable when it comes to early detection I would definately use a FRER test they are my test of choice and never let me down.

Hi Spinn84!!! not going to test till AF is due which is the 19th

I have a few little symptoms going on but refuse to read into them as miss clomid has played evil tricks on me b4 lol
I'm due they day after you but cant wait that long lol so will probably test next Thursday at 10DPO. I'm trying not too hard to look into anything too as every month I have thought that I have had symptoms only to be let down so heres hoping the relaxed approach works.

I'm due they day after you but cant wait that long lol so will probably test next Thursday at 10DPO. I'm trying not too hard to look into anything too as every month I have thought that I have had symptoms only to be let down so heres hoping the relaxed approach works.

Keep us posted honi.........I have everything crossed for u. I am 7DPO I think lol
do you have a long LP?

do you have a long LP?

Since being on clomid my cycles r around 32 days, where as b4 they were 28 days. So my LP is anywhere between 13 nd 16 days long

do you have a long LP?

ur cycle actually ends 1 day before u r due for AF, so going by that I will have a 15day LP this month which is fine, anything up to 18 days is ok
Based on the theory that I have a 28 day cycle, I om 5DPO. But I have been testing with OPK's, and Neg Mon, Neg Tues, Faint Pos today and yesterday.
I just ant to know what is going on!! Never used OPKs before, so guess it means that I am O'ing later than expected?

I have been having twinges and cramps the past few days, guess it must be O?

Grr, damned bodies! I was hoping that my predictor was right and last Sat was my O day, as we BD and also the few days before. That and I would love to be testing on the 18th blink Might just do one anyway!

Based on the theory that I have a 28 day cycle, I om 5DPO. But I have been testing with OPK's, and Neg Mon, Neg Tues, Faint Pos today and yesterday.
I just ant to know what is going on!! Never used OPKs before, so guess it means that I am O'ing later than expected?

I have been having twinges and cramps the past few days, guess it must be O?

Grr, damned bodies! I was hoping that my predictor was right and last Sat was my O day, as we BD and also the few days before. That and I would love to be testing on the 18th blink Might just do one anyway!

R u testing twice a day?

U can get faint lines for a few days b4 u will get a strong POS, once u get a POS u will O 12-36 hours after that.

The photo you had looks positive to me - maybe go and get yourself a First Response test (rather than the internet cheapies)
Hopefully it's a dark positive tomorrow smile

AFM, the sore boobs I had the other day are gone, only slightly sensitive now, but this afternoon I'm feeling quite nauseas... I think I must be one of the few people in the world who is happy to be nauseas!

And the worst thing about today - FF put me back to 7DPO, so even longer until testing! GRRR!

Hey Mel! Im not too sure that FF can be right. The statistics that they have given me do not actually add up and actually contradict themselves. What they have predicted in the past has not happened (AF due dates).

In my charts it has given me an average of 28 day cycle (which I agree with), expected fertile dates between day 11 -15 (again agree although it can be cd16), LP 14 days (again agree) but yet it has an expected AF date on day 30, 31, 32 and 33. Im never that late and those dates dont match their averages anyhow! Im obviously no expert (as I am still TTC and not preg) but I would go on your own instinct. Maybe????
Sign in to follow this topic