Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

2WW anyone?? Lock Rss

I guess my TWW is over then ~ AF just arrived sad
And I was so positive...

Sorry to hear that Mel. You have been really helpful to me, and I have been thinking of you!

See you over in TTC Dec cool
Only 2 dpo for me... It's funny because today I felt the exact same sickness that I did when I was pregnant last time. Really tired, headachy and slightly queasy. I know it's way too early for pregnancy symptoms but it took me back to when I felt like this every night. I've told my husband that nexttime I fall pregnant I won't be such a baby. I pretty much lived on the lounge after work hours while he cooked ( what I was craving) and did everything else. As I was lying on the lunge feeling sick watching my husband cook dinner tonight i realized that I may have been to hasty in making such a promise.
2012 mum hope it's a postive sign for you!!!

Still nothing for me!! I'm trying not to get my hopes up as I have been 3 days late before, however I'm sure I have had no signs that AF is coming.. I feel fine execpt a little tight in lower stomach but don't think it's cramps think its what I ate yesterday!! Lol at least I hope it is... I normally also get a slight colour distcharge but nothing!!! Oh and I'm still feeling very warm.. Didn't take temp this morning though as I'm staying in a backpackers and didn't think they would appreciate being woken at 5:45.. Lol, if nothing by Monday I'll test as I'll be home then.. smile

Haha.. I have to laugh at myself. I was still sick today, came home from work with a migraine and was sick.. It was exactly what used to happen when I was pregnant.even though I knew it was impossible I had to poas just to make sure I wasn't pregnant from last cycle after all... Thought maybe I could one of those special people who get their period when they are pregnant... Needless to say it was bfn... 4dpo hopefully it won't stay that way!

Haha.. I have to laugh at myself. I was still sick today, came home from work with a migraine and was sick.. It was exactly what used to happen when I was pregnant.even though I knew it was impossible I had to poas just to make sure I wasn't pregnant from last cycle after all... Thought maybe I could one of those special people who get their period when they are pregnant... Needless to say it was bfn... 4dpo hopefully it won't stay that way!

LOL! I know the feeling of being sooo desperate to test!!
You should really wait until at least 10DPO to test. Only 6 more days for you to wait!
Good luck..

I'm still holding out to test again but desperately want to! I asked DH to hide the tests, but he forgot lol.
Pretty sure I o'd late, so my original test date would be wrong.
I'm having so many cramp and sharp pains, so hoping there is a bean in there attaching itself!! Unlucky that everything is a pregnancy symptom lol
Good luck everyone coming up to test.

Haha you sound exactly like me and we are almost in sync with our cycles too. Except the first 2 cycles I didnt use them...and now my DF is all worried because he thinks I am taking the 'fun' out of TTC and BDing...lol I still have fun!

yeah the same i still have fun but he gets a little stage fright when he thinks about it lol. we have been trying for nearly 18 months now so i thought that maybe a little intervention (other than clomid, well as well as) would be ok. got the tests today in the mail and it was so hard not to try one out just because LOL i still have atleast 10 more days till i can test...... the month is going slower by the minute!!!!

hows it going with the wedding planning??
How's everyone going? Still no period for me!!! And still very warm temp this morning was still high!! It's looking so good ladies, thinking I might get a test for tomorrow morning, and I have been feeling sick every morning this morning is the worst, hopefully all postive signs!!! Gd luck to those still days out from testing

How's everyone going? Still no period for me!!! And still very warm temp this morning was still high!! It's looking so good ladies, thinking I might get a test for tomorrow morning, and I have been feeling sick every morning this morning is the worst, hopefully all postive signs!!! Gd luck to those still days out from testing

wooohhhhhoooooo........Sounding very promising honi. I have everything crossed for u

Cnt wait to hear ur news Xxxx

Sounds very promising!! No AF is great and high temp!
I'll be waiting to hear your news tomorrow smile

Well it was negative!! On a positive note still high temp, no sign of AF, feel normal.. And I honestly can say in 6 years I have never been late like this, early by a week, late by 3 days at most, I am now day 33 normally 28-29 days.. Will go to doc on tue if still nothing....

Well it was negative!! On a positive note still high temp, no sign of AF, feel normal.. And I honestly can say in 6 years I have never been late like this, early by a week, late by 3 days at most, I am now day 33 normally 28-29 days.. Will go to doc on tue if still nothing....

Sign in to follow this topic