Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

2WW anyone?? Lock Rss

Hey everyone! This is now day 18 of my 28 day cycle. Ovulated between day 14 and 16.. So let the wait begin! Did the SMEP so fingers and toes both crossed! Anyone else care to join me in my 2ww torture? I'm going away for 3 days for a short break with DH and our son on sunday so hopefully that takes my mind off it a bit!
Hi MZ-BEE-088 - I'll join you. I've just started my TWW. I'm 3DPO today. *sigh*
I am really wishing this next two weeks to go super fast! I've got a house full of pregnancy tests and I am wondering how long I can last before using them! LOL!!
DH and I also did the SMEP this month, so here's hoping it works!!

Pick me pick me........2DPO I think lol...................Lets hope for lots of BFP's

GOOD LUCK LADIES
Hi, I'll join in too. I'm 9DPO today (CD26 of 31). I've been having light cramping for the past three days. But no other signs. My usual signs leading up to AF are absent. I've been good and not bought any HPT's but I think I'm going to cave today and get some. Hope I can at least hold off till tomorrow to test. What about you ladies - any signs to report yet?

yup i'm in too - i think I'm 2DPO... hey Mel & Del! I'm guessing we're all filling in time by hanging out on Huggies and Facebook!!!

at the risk of sounding stupid....SMEP??? What is this???
Hi Girls,

I'm either 7DPO or 11DPO not sure which one was real.

4 days ago my BBT rose again and had stayed up. Does this mean anything?

yup i'm in too - i think I'm 2DPO... hey Mel & Del! I'm guessing we're all filling in time by hanging out on Huggies and Facebook!!!

at the risk of sounding stupid....SMEP??? What is this???

Hehe! You're right - filling in the time with ANY thing to keep the mind occupied smile

SMEP is Sperm Meets Egg Plan. It's basically BDing every 2nd night after AF is gone, until you get a +OPK then 3 nights in a row, skip one night, then one more BD for good luck!
It worked for me the first month I tried it in August, just bubs wasn't sticky enough sad

Hi Girls,

I'm either 7DPO or 11DPO not sure which one was real.

4 days ago my BBT rose again and had stayed up. Does this mean anything?

Hi Sarah
If your BBT goes up and stays up, then you'd have a triphasic chart, which is more common in pregnancy! But if it's just one temperature that's higher than the rest then it doesn't really mean anything. You're looking for patterns rather than a few high temperature readings. Make sense?

Hi Sarah
If your BBT goes up and stays up, then you'd have a triphasic chart, which is more common in pregnancy! But if it's just one temperature that's higher than the rest then it doesn't really mean anything. You're looking for patterns rather than a few high temperature readings. Make sense?

Thanks Mel,
It jumped again on the 1/11 and has been high since.
I'm really hoping its a good sign. Xx

Thanks Mel,
It jumped again on the 1/11 and has been high since.
I'm really hoping its a good sign. Xx

Now THAT sounds like a positive sign smile
Fingers crossed it is!!

You're almost ready to test if you're 11DPO??
I've got sooooooo long to wait! These next 11 days are just going to go so slowly... I can feel it already! LOL

What's the earliest that you ladies are going to test? I promised myself I'd not test till AF was due but don't think I can stand it. I'm TTC no. 3 and for some reason am obsessed with it unlike with my first two bubs. I'm such a practical person and understand there's no point testing before a certain time but its frustrating waiting for the days to tick by.

Count me in for the TWW!! 8 DPO today- i'll try and test 11DPO- Tuesday (that's when I got a BFP last time- although with DD I didn't get my BFP until 15 DPO!). The fact that preg tests are not cheap puts me off testing too often (I will only use First Response tests).

GL everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign in to follow this topic