Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC November :) Lock Rss

That's it! I am adding EPO and Green Tea! My goodness there may not be a jelly bean inside me, but surely I will start to rattle soon!

Has anyone tried Agnus Castus? A fellow TTC pal told me about it, apparently it helps to regulate your cycles, so giving it a go!

I am due to test tomorrow (based on a 28 day cycle), couldnt hold out and did an internet cheapie this morning. BFN.... Another month for us I guess!I am hoping though that my cycle was not text book, and that I have just tested too early (OPK's were a bit inconclusive as stupid me didnt read teh instructions and was testing the wrong time of the day!). I have had some unusual cramping etc, so yet again have gotten my hopes up! I will not be able to help myself from keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that there is still hope!

Best of luck to everyone for their BFP's. I would give anything for morning sickness right now (not sure how long that would last smile )ha ha

Hi!! Crystal clear test this morning - BFN. Am guttered as I have heard these tests can sometimes give a false positive and I didnt even get that!!!lol!!!

Am determined to get one more month out of hubby as Im am now writing off this month!!

Spinn - please tell me more about Evening P. Oil - I think I have heard it is good also for cranky moods - and thanks to TTC I am CRANKY!!! Is one brand said to be better??

So, my plan is to buy EPO, an OPK for next month and even go to the chemist and get a thermometer thing (never done that yet). I will start doing all this and then aroung CD10 work on hubby again (maybe get him drunk) ready for CD 12/13/14/15!!I wont mention it to him until then so he doesnt have time to re think - might hold of BD with him until then so he is willing to try just to get some action!!!!!

Will be checking in on you del and spin tomorrow - I will cross everything for you (except my eyes as i might fall over and thats just sily!!!)

Sorry about your BFN and I really hope you can go again next cycle.

As for the EPO you can take 1000mg-3000mg a day it really depends on what works for you I took 1000mg at Breakfast, lunch and dinner as it said to take with food. It didn't really care what brand I just went to chemist warehouse and bought the cheapest brand which was Healthy Care. You tkae it from CD1 until you O so you will need to use OPK's so you know the day of O to stop as it causes uterine contractions which is not good for an implanting eggie.
It only helps with PMT if you are going to take it full cycle which we are not cos we are TTC.

Sorry about your BFN and I really hope you can go again next cycle.

As for the EPO you can take 1000mg-3000mg a day it really depends on what works for you I took 1000mg at Breakfast, lunch and dinner as it said to take with food. It didn't really care what brand I just went to chemist warehouse and bought the cheapest brand which was Healthy Care. You tkae it from CD1 until you O so you will need to use OPK's so you know the day of O to stop as it causes uterine contractions which is not good for an implanting eggie.
It only helps with PMT if you are going to take it full cycle which we are not cos we are TTC.

Thanks Spinn, very helpful to know!

Cool... so on my shopping list is an OPK,thermometer, EPO, Vitamin C and green tea. Anything else??? I agree about elevit mel - it actually makes my tummy very sore. I derfinately will take folic acid as soon as Im preg (i normaly take it TTC but i havent started yet.. maybe I should), but I think another brand.

Vitamin B6 nd Vitex by blackmores
Ok..... Opk, Evening primrose oil, vitamin c, green tea, BBT thermometer, Vitamin B6 (never heard of, but will find and use as I trust del),Vitex, and prob should use folic acid.

Gee... shame we dont all live closer to each other - we could have shares in a chemist and be rich!
I am CD18 and I am having the WILDEST cramps. All up through my back and near my left ovary. I felt like I was going to pass out while shopping today. I got neg OPK's twice today but I think I remember reading someone say you can still get O cramps a day or two after you O? Because this is nuts! Good sign otherwise?
Thanks for the preseed suggestion, went and got some yesterday and used it last night - hope it works! I'm still taking Elevit, just a bit wary about taking heaps of things as I'm still breastfeeding.

CD14, BBT still low, gah!! The month I got pregnant with DS (we were charting but to NOT have a baby) we BD but I didn't have a temp rise until 5 days later which I can't believe I got pregnant! Hope I actually O this month sad

Duckie - good luck at hospital, are you having a scan?
ejane - good luck with plan smile

Del - testing today? Who else?

hiya ladies, just jumping in here, i have a cup of green tea almost every night, helps move things along *ahem* and also helps with bloating etc. Not to everyones taste and i only get mine from supermarket so dont go to jungho with pricing!!!! i did two lots of blackmores well conceive gold and i def had more ewcm with it, i found i actually wanted to do the deed around o time instead of the two cycles before when it was pffttt.... who am i kidding??? LOL ..

anyways fingers crossed ladies, i think all of you should write down tips and hints and make a book to help others, not all books have this kinda info!!!! LOL
Well I am going to say it's a BFN at this stage, I can c the fanintest of lines (I think) but I could just have line eye lol so I will try again in a few days.
The green tea with Chai is really nice (if you like chai tea)- I don't like plain green tea but love chai so it's great for disguising that green taste!!

Del- bah to a BFN (and lol at 'line eye'!!). Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow!

Mel, so far so good. I feel like this one is going to be fine but the nasty part of brain keeps saying "you felt fine up until 8 weeks last time too, then you lost that baby". It's hard to just sit back and enjoy it after a loss but time is going pretty fast and only 3 more weeks of school left. (which is awesome because MS for me usually kicks in at week 7 so I'll only have to get through 1 week of feeling crap if it does come on!).

How did your parent evening go Mel?
Hi Ladies ok so l am 8DPO and AF du Tuesday... Tested this am and got BFN did l test to early is there stil hope for this month???? sad

Hi Ladies ok so l am 8DPO and AF du Tuesday... Tested this am and got BFN did l test to early is there stil hope for this month???? sad

8DPO is a little early, the earliest they reccomend to test is 10DPO

Good luck Xxx
Sign in to follow this topic