Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC November :) Lock Rss

Mel good luck for tomorrow oh I hope you get your BFP!!

Wkyles- hope your TWW doesn't go to slowly, it's good that you have work to keep you occupied unlike me I'm a SAHM so I think about everything lol.

I bet you work twice as hard as I do being a SAHM! I'm a director in a childcare centre and although I do spend a lot of time with the children in the rooms I also spend time in the office (though I work there too!)

I have an enormous amount of respect for you staying at home to raise your family...Im worried that I'll get bored at home after bubs (one day is born)is a few months old. All my family are down in Melbourne and don't have many friends up here so am worried that I will be craving adult interaction. I'm sure once I do have a baby that will all change though and luckily for me there isn't any pressure to go back to work if I don't want to.

I bet you work twice as hard as I do being a SAHM! I'm a director in a childcare centre and although I do spend a lot of time with the children in the rooms I also spend time in the office (though I work there too!)

I have an enormous amount of respect for you staying at home to raise your family...Im worried that I'll get bored at home after bubs (one day is born)is a few months old. All my family are down in Melbourne and don't have many friends up here so am worried that I will be craving adult interaction. I'm sure once I do have a baby that will all change though and luckily for me there isn't any pressure to go back to work if I don't want to.

Wkyles, where do you live? I feel like I'll be in a similar boat. I moved 2 hours away from my family and friends when i got married and none of my friends where I live are at the baby making stage. everyone will be at work while I'm at home.

Congratulations to everyone with BFP this month.. awsome news smile
I now have the TWW to go ..
So thought I would add myself to the lucky list
Also just adding myself to the lucky list..

~*Lucky List*~

Deepsouth BFP 01/11
mel-O BFP - 14/11
Becs01 BFP - 16/11
Myrrah BFP 16/11
jacw99 BFP - 18/11
Sasha1001- 18/11
Bec S -BFP 19/11
del_purcell - 19/11
Spinn84 BFP - 20/11
Loz80 - 21/11
Leg_89 BFP- 23/11
Manda2011 BFP- 24/11
Mrs M to be - BFP 26/11 WEDDING DAY!
DPNZ BFP - 26/11
Nic + Caleb + TTC - 28/11
Kaylenerose BFP - 28/11
AndiJ BFP - 29/11

~*Pregnant*~

Archers~Mummy
Sarah2011 - Due 18 July 2012
Rosie Mumma- Due 20th July 2012
Too many men - Due 21st July 2012
unique1- Due 23rd of July 2012
Simmy_12

Cant wait to test in a couple of weeks .. its going to drive me crazy.. lol
Has anyone test earlier than the 2 weeks and got a BFP before? How long after O did you test??
(not sure what the short letters are for post Ov. )

Thanks ladies smile

I got my BFP this time at 9DPO with first response......

Wkyles, where do you live? I feel like I'll be in a similar boat. I moved 2 hours away from my family and friends when i got married and none of my friends where I live are at the baby making stage. everyone will be at work while I'm at home.

Im in QLD, Ipswich about 40 minutes from Brisbane and you? Of my friends up here most have finished their families a while ago or the girls I work with who have young children but don't really associate with them outside of work.
Thanks Rosie Mumma
So O was on the 12 so I still have 1 week at least to wait hahaha.. Im not very patient hahahaha... Well I am but this is just crazy.. hah
God I wish it was sooner than that lol.. but I will try next weekend I guess I have about 4 HPT in the bathroom so I will try one next weekend and then a couple of times after that if it doesnt work..

Love my little family xoxo

Good luck Mel-o for tomorrow thinking of you smile

my EDD is 19 july 2012

Aww thank you.
You could always try a mothers group to meet people. I never did as I went back to work when DS1 was 15 weeks (before I lost my job), but I have heard they are great for 1st time mums.

I was 2IC at the centre I used to work at and also did 6mths of acting director while the director was on mat leave and it was challenging, so I know you work hard too.

Quick general question to everyone...

What day of their cycle do you O on? Does it differ from month to month?

Mine has after I came off BC the first few were all over the shop but it's looking like one month I O on CD19 and the next it's CD16...weird but my LP is usually the same

Each women is different nd can vary so much, other facts such as stress, medication ect can change ur O day. So the only way really to tell is using OPK's or temping, or checking EWCM ect ect.

I am on clomid nd O around CD18 but it does change, prior to clomid I use to O around CD14ish.
Just wondering, how long should you have positive OPKs for? I am up to 7 days, but the morning test is positive and afternoon test has been negative last three days. What do I make of that?
Sign in to follow this topic