Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC November :) Lock Rss

Wow November certainly is appearing lucky. Congratulations to the two newest BFPs... Good luck tomorrow Mel-O... and all the ladies due to test soon.

AFM, have a friend visiting... and he doesn't like to be alone... DF and I trying to make the few moments we have alone count... Due to O today or tomorrow... but never home to POAS and use my OPKs... (can't really take them to public WC).. but... I do have ewcm... and CP is high and open.. (sorry if tmi), so hoping to catch that little eggie today or tomorrow.

baby dust ladies

RIP Muffin. 25/06/95 - > 09/05/14

~*Lucky List*~

Deepsouth BFP 01/11
mel-O BFP - 14/11
Becs01 BFP - 16/11
Myrrah BFP 16/11
jacw99 BFP - 18/11
Sasha1001- 18/11
Bec S -BFP 19/11
del_purcell - 19/11
Spinn84 BFP - 20/11
Loz80 - 21/11
Leg_89 BFP- 23/11
Manda2011 BFP- 24/11
Mrs M to be - BFP 26/11 WEDDING DAY!
DPNZ BFP - 26/11
Nic + Caleb + TTC - 28/11
AndiJ BFP - 29/11

~*Pregnant*~

Archers~Mummy
Sarah2011 - Due 18 July 2012
Rosie Mumma- Due 20th July 2012
unique1- Due 23rd of July 2012
Simmy_12

Best of luck Mel-o for tomoz!!
Wow Big Congratulations on all the BFP's, wishing you all a wonderful 9 months smile

Mel will be waiting to hear in the morning, FX for you.

Not much this end, just waiting waiting waiting.

Sending Baby Dust to everyone xxx
Morning ladies smile
I think it's s BFN for today. I used an internet cheapie and a First Response, and both DH and I think we might be able to see something on the FR test, but I'm not so sure. I do still have good signs though, no AF, BBT still high, so I will test tomorrow. DH says I can only use the digital one on Wednesday.
Sorry to disappoint! Hopefully I'll have some better news for you tomorrow smile

Morning ladies smile
I think it's s BFN for today. I used an internet cheapie and a First Response, and both DH and I think we might be able to see something on the FR test, but I'm not so sure. I do still have good signs though, no AF, BBT still high, so I will test tomorrow. DH says I can only use the digital one on Wednesday.
Sorry to disappoint! Hopefully I'll have some better news for you tomorrow smile

Chin up beautiful, the witch hasn't sung yet nd u still have strong positive signs

I have everything crossed for u Xxxxxxx

Wow!! So many BFP's already! Congrats to you all and sending extra sticky baby dust to you all! xx
Mel O I will be checking in here first thing tomorrow, FX for you! Im also thinking of you Del! We are due to test on the same day so FX we have double BFP'S this weekend, hope your TWW is going well.
I'm starting to believe this is the longest TWW ever!!!

Thank u Bec, I will b testing at the end of the week.

How r u going?

I have everything crossed for u.

Hope to c lots nd lots more BFP

Good luck ladies Xxx

Morning ladies smile

Bah!!! Feels like I've woken up on Christmas morning and Santa hasn't been!!

Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow, gorgeous!

x
Morning ladies

Mel O - will keep everything crossed for you ... if it's any consolation I did 3 tests (just internet cheapies) before I got my BFP ... really hoping it's the case for you ... hope today goes quickly for you ...

Also just adding myself to the lucky list

~*Lucky List*~

Deepsouth BFP 01/11
mel-O BFP - 14/11
Becs01 BFP - 16/11
Myrrah BFP 16/11
jacw99 BFP - 18/11
Sasha1001- 18/11
Bec S -BFP 19/11
del_purcell - 19/11
Spinn84 BFP - 20/11
Loz80 - 21/11
Leg_89 BFP- 23/11
Manda2011 BFP- 24/11
DPNZ BFP - 26/11
AndiJ BFP - 29/11

~*Pregnant*~

Archers~Mummy
Too many men - Due 21st July 2012
Simmy_12

Morning ladies smile

awww Mel it is a positive sign that AF hasn't shown fingers crossed she stays away and in a couple of days you get your definate BFP!

Last night I was having dull aches in lower abdo and bloating only got worse as the day went on and I pee'd like 3 times last night in 2hrs this has never happened for me in either preg this early so not sure that means anything. BBT this morning 36.88 I'm never this high in TWW hope thats positive. Also still bloated this morning, dull cramps and slight backache cervix closed, high and firm still, I really hope this is our month!
This is the first month in TTC#3 that I think I might get upset if it's a BFN, I'm going to try and hold out till Thursday to test.

awww Mel it is a positive sign that AF hasn't shown fingers crossed she stays away and in a couple of days you get your definate BFP!

Last night I was having dull aches in lower abdo and bloating only got worse as the day went on and I pee'd like 3 times last night in 2hrs this has never happened for me in either preg this early so not sure that means anything. BBT this morning 36.88 I'm never this high in TWW hope thats positive. Also still bloated this morning, dull cramps and slight backache cervix closed, high and firm still, I really hope this is our month!
This is the first month in TTC#3 that I think I might get upset if it's a BFN, I'm going to try and hold out till Thursday to test.

I have everything crossed for u Spinn. There all positive signs ur having Xxxxxx
Congratulations to everyone with BFP this month.. awsome news smile
I now have the TWW to go ..
So thought I would add myself to the lucky list
Also just adding myself to the lucky list..

~*Lucky List*~

Deepsouth BFP 01/11
mel-O BFP - 14/11
Becs01 BFP - 16/11
Myrrah BFP 16/11
jacw99 BFP - 18/11
Sasha1001- 18/11
Bec S -BFP 19/11
del_purcell - 19/11
Spinn84 BFP - 20/11
Loz80 - 21/11
Leg_89 BFP- 23/11
Manda2011 BFP- 24/11
DPNZ BFP - 26/11
Kaylenerose BFP - 28/11
AndiJ BFP - 29/11

~*Pregnant*~

Archers~Mummy
Too many men - Due 21st July 2012
Simmy_12

Cant wait to test in a couple of weeks .. its going to drive me crazy.. lol
Has anyone test earlier than the 2 weeks and got a BFP before? How long after O did you test??
(not sure what the short letters are for post Ov. )

Thanks ladies smile

Love my little family xoxo

Mel-O I have my fx for you hun I really hope this is your month.

It seems we have a few more BFPs since I have posted so congrats guys, very exciting!

I have officially entered the dreaded TWW.

I have PROMISED myself no testing until at least the day before my wedding because I have a FR in my bathroom left over from last month. Will see how we go...

Good luck girls

xo
Sign in to follow this topic