Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC November :) Lock Rss

Yeah i know it is a bit early but i know i will be here! November is when my twin angel babies where due sad I was hoping that i would be have been pregnant by that time but i really don't see it is going to happen.

Hope i am not the only one here smile
I will be with you smile I have had my implanon removed for nearly two months now. NO AF, No ovulation and no Pregnancey! sad Oh well it is still only early days for me. I really hope you get your BFP this month!

Hi girls,
I'll be in for NOV. We wont conceive this month as DH was away. Next OV will be around end OCT start NOV so will find out in NOV I guess!
FX for us all for November!

live,laugh,love - sorry about the month of your due date coming up.. hope your angel babies give you a special gift in November x

I know how you feel, my first MC I was still TTC months past what would have been my due date! Can only hope when the next one comes around, April (my 2nd MC due date) that I will be happily preggas by then.

I will be in for November. We were out for October as I had a laparscopy, dye, HSG etc to see why we still have no BFP after trying since January 2009!!! Yet again, apparently all looks ok, but have been told our chances our higher for the next 6 months. So thinking positively and that this will finally be our month, will be testing around 15th November, as long as cycle is ok after lap.

Good luck everyone for your BFP.
I'm in for November too - fingers crossed that November is our lucky month! Live*laugh*love - i'm sorry to hear about your losses, your an inspiration to those ttc
I'll be joining. Everything is soo messed up after my miscarriage. Still no AF but have had brown spotting since Wednesday that seems to be getting more and more. I tested this morning and BFN so hopefully this will be our month.

Sticky baby dust to everyone

Hi Girls, this will be our first month trying smile

I think though really we will be dec because wedding is nov 26th and af is due on the day of our wedding! sigh, wouldn't be so bad if it didn't last around 10-14 days.

So either will be Nov or Dec start smile still looking forward to it though! grin

Baby dust to all xxxx

Bumping for anyone that wants to join us smile

Hi Ladies!!! I am hoping not to b here but Ill join in case we r unlucky yet again. I am due to test on the 21st Oct so FX it's good news.

Good luck ladies, sending loads of baby dust xxx

Hi Ladies!!! I am hoping not to b here but Ill join in case we r unlucky yet again. I am due to test on the 21st Oct so FX it's good news.

Good luck ladies, sending loads of baby dust xxx

Good luck Del smile I hope you don't have to join us also smile

Hi Everyone... this is my 1st time on the site & TTC since having my twin boys nearly 7 years ago. It has taken 2 years to get hubby to agree on having a 3rd so fingers and toes are crossed it happens quickly (Think he was still getting over MC 2 years ago). Luck to all smile
Hi smile

Just letting you know I have just changed my display name and picture... I was previously "jaynie_81"

Wow, time is going so SLOW! I'm still waiting for AF to start next cycle and hopefully make something wonderful happen!!

Sign in to follow this topic