Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. How many ppl have fallen pregnant in 1st mth of TTC

How many ppl have fallen pregnant in 1st mth of TTC Rss

So ladies, how many lucky people out there have fallen pregnant in first month of TTC???,

DH an I have just decided to try for number two, and I'm kind of wishing now we had of started about 6 months ago incase it takes us a little while to fall.
I was very lucky and fell pregent in the first month .Could not believe how easy i had it .
not only first month, but first go! For both bubs too....And I am an older mum!!

Guess I have been blessed....

My friends are younger than me and are struggling for #2.
We conceived first go for DD1 and DS. However DD2 (no.3) did take 3mths.

Can't really give a straight answer for No.4 as we kind of made it possible while breast feeding but were not really trying IYKWIM. once I stopped breastfeeding DD2 we stopped making it possible for two months as I did not want a late December or another Jan. baby. We then fell first month after we made it possible again but didn't really time it or anything! We actually thought that we had no hope as we thought it was either too early or too late as it was a busy month and all the family had been sick. So it kind of got pushed aside for that month but hey, you never know!

It is surprising that we still fall pregnant so easily as we are both in our 30's and I am deffinately on the larger side!

My first was with 2 weeks of trying (that what the doctor says), we so bless it happened so fast. 2nd one was within 2 months but hubby said the first month we weren't really trying. We planning to have another one in 1 year and a half so we see how we go.

We're 14 weeks pregnant with our first, and I was very happy but surprised when it happened the first month (we were on our honeymoon!).
Hi and good luck with ttc. With my first DD I was on mini pill so not planned but with my DS was planned and it took us 4 months. We have just started ttc number 3 and on month number 2 so will have to c how we go grin
I am very lucky to be so fertile, and to have a partner who must also be fertile, as we have had no troubles with conception. My daughter was accidentally conceived during the first month we were together, and my 3 other children were also conceived within the first month. I appreciate it a lot that I was able to do so. I had very small time frames in my mind in which I wanted to conceive and if it hadn't happened, I would not have had 4 kids. I have friends who are struggling and I feel very blessed that I have all my children.
We only took the one go too. I was paranoid that it would take us forever or that we wouldnt be able to at all as I have a short luteal phase, but we were incredibly lucky. Bet it isn't that easy next time!

We only took the one go too. I was paranoid that it would take us forever or that we wouldnt be able to at all as I have a short luteal phase, but we were incredibly lucky. Bet it isn't that easy next time!

LOL!!! That's what I thought!

Just be careful that you are happy to fall pregnant.

I am always greatful that it has been so easy for us. However if I had known that it would have been so easy for the second time I may have avoided early Jan. due date. Always felt sorry for those kids who had their birthdays then. But if that's our biggest drama then I'm eternally greatful.

DD was a very unplanned surprise

me and DF decided to start trying for number 2 in oct 08, i stopped the mini pill at the end of the month but didnt get a period til boxing day (thinking i didnt OV in that time) and the fell pregnant with twins in late jan lol my boys are now nearly 2 and i want to start trying for number 4, DF tho isnt sure about having another one sad
It took 18 months of TTC DS1 so was over the moon when DS2 was conceived in our first month of TTC

Sign in to follow this topic