Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Waiting waiting waiting! Lock Rss

Goodmorning lovely people!

This tww is the longest tww I've ever experienced! I guess I am just excited about my wedding and wondering wether I will be pregnant whislt getting married or wether we will have the wedding after the baby is born.
My fiance wants to have a wedding whilst I'm pregnant because he thinks pregnant bellys look beautiful - which they do!

I just wish time would hurry up at the same time I am nervous and anxious to see what this month brings. Im now about 6dpo, and I have had cramps and still do........ I am not sure if this is a good or bad thing.........
Feels like AF pain almost. Just a slight discomfort, last night was stronger and a couple of nights ago it was unbearable as I was talking about in my post.

Question for all of you who have had your BFP, when did you test to get your BFP? How many dpo, and also what brands of HPT's are the best ones to use. I can see this month I will be spending alot on them again!

To all of you in the tww, i know how you are feeling - hang in there! I am looking forward to seeing some positive's soon! And count me in !!

Lets hope everyone was right and this is my month - I'm sure you will be the second lot of people I will tell, right after my fiance which I will be telling him in a romantic sort of way. That is, if I can wait! Knowing me I will probably run out the bathroom screaming OMG OMG OMG IM PREGNANT!
hahaha.

Love to all - and baby dust !!!!
xxxxxxx
Hey hun! I got my BFP 8dpo it was so so so faint DH couldn't see it but i could if i turned it just the right way hahaha, but i didn't us FMU either, that was on an ebay cheapie. The next morning i went and bought a first response and got a very seeable positive, that was 9dpo and because i thought i was dreaming i took another 6 ebay cheapies just to be sure and they where all positive!!! So in total 8 positives from 8dpo to 9dpo, 7 internet cheapies and one first response!!!!

Hey hun! I got my BFP 8dpo it was so so so faint DH couldn't see it but i could if i turned it just the right way hahaha, but i didn't us FMU either, that was on an ebay cheapie. The next morning i went and bought a first response and got a very seeable positive, that was 9dpo and because i thought i was dreaming i took another 6 ebay cheapies just to be sure and they where all positive!!! So in total 8 positives from 8dpo to 9dpo, 7 internet cheapies and one first response!!!!

Hey sweetie!

Thanks so much, I really REALLY want to test. I am going to wait till at least another 5 days though argh its killing me.
I'll use first responce too, I have heard good things about this brand!
You are so cute...and I know exactly how you feel! I am at the same stage and this waiting game is doing my head in lol.

Like you, I am also having these unusual cramps and today it is particularly sore on the right side. Strange really. Hope its a good sign!

Best of luck hunny, i hope to hear some good news soon x

Hey sweetie!

Thanks so much, I really REALLY want to test. I am going to wait till at least another 5 days though argh its killing me.
I'll use first responce too, I have heard good things about this brand!

Hi Nina,
Just wanted to say a very big GOOD LUCK!! I am a mother of four so I know exactly what you are going through atm. It took us 12 months to fall pregnant with my 3rd baby and only one month with our 4th, who has just turned 5 months!
I really hope you get the result you want this month, and I used crystal clear preg test, it can detect quite early and has always been reliable for me. smile

You are so cute...and I know exactly how you feel! I am at the same stage and this waiting game is doing my head in lol.

Like you, I am also having these unusual cramps and today it is particularly sore on the right side. Strange really. Hope its a good sign!

Best of luck hunny, i hope to hear some good news soon x

He he! I soooooooo hope you get your BFP I literally have my fingers crossed for you!!! smile Omg how perfect would it be if we both got our BFP'S!! We could have an online BFP party!!! grin

Goodluck to u!!!! xxxxx

Hi Nina,
Just wanted to say a very big GOOD LUCK!! I am a mother of four so I know exactly what you are going through atm. It took us 12 months to fall pregnant with my 3rd baby and only one month with our 4th, who has just turned 5 months!
I really hope you get the result you want this month, and I used crystal clear preg test, it can detect quite early and has always been reliable for me. smile

Thankyou hon!! grin Aww i'd love to have 4 kids! U are truly a lucky woman! Ok so I may have to get 1 crystal clear HPT and 1 First responce, cant hurt to try both! grin

xxxx
Good morning sweeties!!
First response and pregnosis are the best HPT's i reckon. I think last time i got a positive at 9dpo with a prenosis.

AFM- I am soooooo tempted to test too! Less then a week to go!! smile

Good luck ladies!!

omg these cramps!!!!! I hate them!

Good morning sweeties!!
First response and pregnosis are the best HPT's i reckon. I think last time i got a positive at 9dpo with a prenosis.

AFM- I am soooooo tempted to test too! Less then a week to go!! smile

Good luck ladies!!

Will be sure to check them out next week! Thanks for the advice xx

GOODLUCK TO U!! XXXX

I don't know how I managed but I waited 2 weeks after my AF was due!! I had sort of a full feeling in my lower abdomen too from very early on and just felt like there was something in there. I know it's hard but be patient smile Best of luck xx

I have no idea how I am going to wait either! Oh no i couldnt wait 2 weeks after I would literally go insaneeee!

I feel like theres something in me only because of these annoying cramps! argh! xxxx
Hey Nina,

It's hard, the TWW. A friend of mine tested with a ClearBlue Digital and got a BFP 6 or 7DPO. With DS1 I got a BFP the day AF was due and with DS2 I got it at 3 weeks and 3 days and I didn't the test in the arvo and the line was faint but still there ( they were with ClearBlue just the normal not the digital) so I brought First Response the next morning and tested again and sure enough the 2nd line was there.

I hope that you get your BFP this month. My TWW is almost up. I'm due for AF on the 30th May so not far off. I thought I might have been pregnant as I had some signs/symptoms but I didn't a test today and yesterday with FMU and I got BFN's but that's OK. There's always next month or the month after. I could still have tested to early but I guess I'll find out next week.

Pregnant bellies are very cute. One of my SIL trys to hide hers and I always say to her that it is the most amazing thing to be pregnant and that she should so it off. But I guess each to they're own. I loved showing my pregnant belly off. I didn't walk around without a shirt on lol but I wouldn't try and hide it. I can't wait to have another belly so that I can feel the kicks etc and then hold a beautiful baby and have own first cuddles etc.

Good Luck with the rest of your TWW and the wedding plans. I got married 5 years ago this November. It was gorgoues sunny day and we got married in a Bush Chapel. I did everything myself like the invites and seating plan ( hubby helped with things that didn't involve glueing etc). You will make a beautiful bride I'm sure pregnant or not grin

Sign in to follow this topic