Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Shocking miscarriage Lock Rss

This is the hardest period of life which can come to anybody. I absolutely comprehend that it could have been extremely hard for you. My Advise to everyone is not to lose trust, on the grounds that there are facilities like Europe clinics helping individuals with their skillful staff. Everyone needs expert help which they from here. I wish everyone will have happy life soon.
I know, it would be devastating for you... I can feel your pain! Getting pregnant is the best feeling of the world. But when you come to know that your baby is dead, it is really heart breaking. Don't forget as there's an ease after every hardship. Take some time and try again. Maybe this time, you'll get success. You can consult some good infertility expert too!
This post really made me sad. I couldn't stop my tears while reading this. Miscarriages are indeed the very hard phase of women life. I can feel your pain. Miscarriages are very hard to bear. But giving up is never the solution. You need to be strong and positive. I had faced such issues too. I used to visit my clinic every day during those days. My clinic supported me a lot in my worst days.
I had many complications to conceive for the first time. When I succeed I had a miscarriage. Not one it was three miscarriages. Then I came to know about a good clinic in Europe. I have recently started my surrogacy treatment there. So I would suggest you to visit them. I will pray for your success. Take care
Sign in to follow this topic