Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Miscarriage Lock Rss

hello there. how are you doing now? I'm sorry to hear about your loss. but please don't blame yourself. things happen. it was meant to be this way. but think about what next you can do. don't lose hope. seek for alternatives. you can go for surrogacy or IVF. ill pray for you. sending you baby dust. all will be okay. I'm with you. keep me updated. there are many couples infertile but these procedures gave them their happiness. best of luck.
Heyyy Camron! That's tough! I know what you've been through. I've also had one. It wasn't easy to recover. But, yeah! That's how life is. But, one thing is that you need to hear; it wasn't your fault sweety. Stay strong! Keep trying you can have a child again...I'm also trying via surrogacy. As I had this Hysterectomy a year ago. Can't have a child naturally. But, still trying differently. Best of luck in your journey. You can do it. Don't lose hope!
Hey, Camron, I totally feel you. This is heartbreaking and devastating. The loss of a child that came after a long struggle and then losing it in a wink is beyond bearing. But, I am glad that you have carried yourself great. Have you seen an RE? Because, the evaluation and the medical examination isn't necessary that would evaluate your chances of conceiving, Moreover, consultant a fertility counselor. You can try IVF and other fertility treatments according to the evaluation. As others have mentioned surrogacy. Keep it as your last resort, Because when everything fails, surrogacy came to the rescue. Hope this has helped.
Hey, Camron, I totally feel you. This is heartbreaking and devastating. The loss of a child that came after a long struggle and then losing it in a wink is beyond bearing. But, I am glad that you have carried yourself great. Have you seen an RE? Because, the evaluation and the medical examination isn't necessary that would evaluate your chances of conceiving, Moreover, consultant a fertility counselor. You can try IVF and other fertility treatments according to the evaluation. As others have mentioned surrogacy. Keep it as your last resort, Because when everything fails, surrogacy came to the rescue. Hope this has helped.
Hey there ! You really need to calm down, dear. Stressing out isn’t the solution to any problem. Worrying about this would just cause more problems.When the time will be right, you’ll become a mother in no time. Stay positive and have patience. Have you tried considering surrogacy? Because it’s also a good option…My sister cousin was also in the same position as yours. Her in-laws did make her life hell. But, she finally had a baby through surrogacy. Now, she is living happily more than ever. Anyway! Wish you all the best! I hope things get better on your side. xx
I felt sad for you. You should not blame yourself. It was the decision of your fate. Fate can never be changed. I'm also facing infertility. I TTC for more than three years but failed. I was so shocked when I came to know about my infertility. I was not prepared for such circumstances. It broke my heart and I was about to give up. However, my DH did not lose the heart. We then decided to move towards surrogacy treatment. We went to Europe for the treatment. It was very hard for me to take any decision. But members of such forums motivated me a lot. Finally, I got my desire fulfilled. Surrogacy has proven to be beneficial for me. It totally changed my life and point of view. I will also recommend you to go for it. Go there and get your desire!
Hi. I hope you are feeling better now. I feel very sorry for you. You did not deserve this. I never had a miscarriage I really hope never have to deal with one. But I can understand how painful it must have been for you. You are a strong woman. I'm proud of you. I think you have waited enough. It's time you start TTC again. You can get fertility treatments done too. You should do everything in your power to avoid this in future. I wish you well. Good luck.
Hey, How are you? Hope you are fine. Welcome to this forum. Thanks for sharing your worries with us. I hope you will get good piece of advice here. Really sorry for your losses my dear. Life is full of ups and downs. Really sorry to know about your infertility.Sometime Life tests us in very horrible ways.But sweetheart i would request you please dont blame yourself, it was not your fault. You are not the only one who faced this. There are many women out there in this boat with you. Dont loose hope my dear. This is not the end. Now a days there is a solution of every problem . Science has provided us the solution of infertility too. I think you should go for these methods. Wish you good luck.
Hey Camron. This is totally heart drowning. I am feeling very sad for you. My dear this is totally a misfortune don't blame yourself for this incident. Sometimes it all happened so fast that you don't get time to stable yourself. As I had a miscarriage I know how much heartbreaking it is. It just tore you apart and every part of your body blame it on yourself. But my dear doesn't lose hope. If you conceived the first time then surely there will be miracle second time. Just keep trying and stay positive. Try for some time and if things did not go into your favour then there are also other option available for you. You can try for IVF and Surrogacy. Both options are available for you. But keep faith on GOD he has a better plan for his people. Wish you best of luck.
Hey Cameron! I just read your post. It made me so sad. It really a very painful thing for a woman who is going to be a mother soon. It may the part of life. Everything happens for a reason. Almost every 6th couple deals with such issues. I think you should not lose hope. I this advanced era, you should look for other options that could help you to conceive again. There are many methods of surrogacy and IVF. I think you should get some help from them instead of losing hope. It's a natural thing but you have to move on, forget the past and look for the goals, that you have to accomplish. Think broad and be positive. There could be a way out of this situation.
My love and support.
Hey Camron! I am so sorry to hear about your loss. This must have been extremely difficult for you to cope with. MC is really the most heartbreaking that can ever happen. No one can truly understand the pain that the pregnant woman goes through. However, please stay strong! Don't give up! I am sure next time things will work out. Sending baby dust your way.
Sad to hear about your loss. MCs takes a lot from a woman. You do not need to lose hope. Nowadays there are many options to complete your family. You can now go for surrogacy. It is the best option available to you. I would recommend you to go for it. It really helps. Do not worry about the process. It is the safest way. best of luck whatever you do. Take care
Sign in to follow this topic