Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Surrogacy journey Rss

Hey there, I hope you are doing well. Don't be sad. You need to stay positive. All will be good. I am also opting for surrogacy at a clinic in Europe. I came to know about it on the internet. It has the most high ranking. I contacted them and got a quick response. They have called me about my surrogacy planning.
Hello, how are you? Sorry to hear about your failed IVF. I don't understand why it happened though. I guess it would be absurd to waste your money on IVF again. I know of a good clinic where you can go to for affordable surrogacy. It is reliable too. You can check it out. Good luck.
Hello! Kindly don't be so disturbed. I despise seeing you along these lines. It truly is an intense time TTC. I would prescribe being as patient as could be expected under the circumstances. You shouldn't stress excessively. IVF isn't constantly effective in the first rounds. Be that as it may, if you think you need to try surrogacy out and have the methods for that at that point to proceed. It's unquestionably to a greater degree a beyond any doubt shot. Likewise, it'll be less weight on yourself. Look into a decent center and put it on the line. Wish you get to enjoy all that life has to offer! Love. Keep us updated!
Hey Jenelia. How are you doing? hope you are doing fine. I am sorry for that you had to go through so much pain. I can only imagine what you must have gone through. I am so sorry to hear about your failed IVF. I have heard it is very successful for women with PCOS. IVF is not a sure shot though. I'd suggest you go for surrogacy. At least it works, for sure. It's expensive, yes. But it's the best option. Good luck. I hope it works out for you. Take care. Much love.
Hey there Dear. IVF is really a complicated procedure. It is really effective however it can take some tries. I think you should give it another chance. If it doesn't work out go for surrogacy. Good luck to you.
Hello,

My husband and I are going through the process of surrogacy now, we've chosen an agency in Ukraine that helped us choose the clinic and organized our trip, helped with documents and in general is very helpful. If it can help you their name is - Center of Cell Regeneration, you can find them on fb or their website is cells.service. If I can help you, I would be happy to answer your questions.
Gina Roland wrote:
Well, first you should try via IVF then keep surrogacy as a second option. So, yeah! That's how it goes! I've seen women going this way. So, yeah! Don't lose hope. Keep trying! You can go this way. BEST OF LUCK!

Before the first cycle a physician will do a semen analysis on the male and a trial or mock embryo transfer. IVF is generally proceeded by the use of ovulation-stimulating drugs to increase the number of mature eggs that can be retrieved. If no viable own eggs then donor eggs may be used. There are many options nowadays to get the long awaited baby. Types of ART include in IVF, gamete intrafallopian transfer (GIFT), zygote intrafallopian transfer (ZIFT), embryo cryopreservation, egg or embryo donation, and gestational carriers. There's definitely the option one can choose to battle infertility.
I believe surrogacy is an ideal option for all the parties involved. It is mostly couples who are unable to conceive naturally that opt for surrogacy. It must mean that they really want children to go to such an extent. Every individual has a right to have their own children. And if anyone is willing to help them out with it, I don’t see why it should be demonized. I feel happy for all those couples who have been able to have their own children through surrogates. it is an amazing option and opportunity.
Dear it is a tough time for you. It is difficult to see the things getting upside down once you are close to your destination. IVF must have been a source of hope for you. Just remember that this is the life. Things don't happen the way you want them to happen. Hopelessness is not the solution of the problems. Stay calm and consult your doctor for the advice. If your doctor thinks it is fine you can easily go for another around. It is not something that has happened with you. There are number of couples facing the same challenges. I have heard of many such couples who ultimately found the happiness after two or three failed IVF cycles. Just keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.
Sad but it is the hard fact. It is good that you tried IVF. PCO is no more a threatening condition. I have even seen women conceiving after the PCOSand sometimes during the same conditon. It is better that you consult your medical expert. She can come up with a great suggestion for you. If she feels that you should go for surrogacy then you can Making an abrupt decision cannot be more helpful.
Sad but it is the hard fact. It is good that you tried IVF. PCO is no more a threatening condition. I have even seen women conceiving after the PCOSand sometimes during the same conditon. It is better that you consult your medical expert. She can come up with a great suggestion for you. If she feels that you should go for surrogacy then you can Making an abrupt decision cannot be more helpful.
I am extremely sorry to know about you two failed IVF cycles. I can understand the feeling of it. IVF is an unpredictable process and at one time there is nothing in the doctor's hand as well. However, when things can be improved b him/her they should be. The reasons why I always tell people to make sure the clinic they visit is operating at a high success rate. The clinic should know what they are doing. I would suggest that before you take any big step first research on the clinic. I made a huge mistake of constantly visiting the same clinic for more than 3 years irrespective of the fact that things were not working. So make sure that the clinic you are visiting is operating at a high success rate. I hope the very best of luck to you. If you want details about a clinic I can provide those. The one I am visiting is doing an exceptional job. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way. Do keep us updated.
Sign in to follow this topic