Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Surrogacy journey Rss

Hey. I hope you guys are doing great. I want to share my journey. I was not able to conceive due to PCOS. I heard that IVF is a suitable option for PCOS. I have had my second cycle failed in March. I am very gloomy now. I don't know what to do. I think I can't be a mom anymore. I and my husband really need a child of our own. Is anyone else going through the same? What should I do? Should I go for surrogacy or should I give IVF another try? Looking for the honest suggestion. Thanks in advance!
Hey Jenelia. I am feeling bad for your condition. Well, I suggest you try again. Don't lose hope. No one can defeat you until or unless you did not lose yourself. Go for it again and be positive this time. I have heard many Success stories of IVF even of the 5th attempt. And you are losing yourself on just 2nd one. Well go for it in case if things did not work for you then no offence you can go for surrogacy. Hope so my opinion helps you I taking decisions.
Hi there. How are you doing? hope you are doing fine. I am sorry for that you had to go through so much pain. I can only imagine what you must have gone through. I think IVF is a risk in your case. I don't think you should go for it. Go for surrogacy. IVF in your case has pretty low success rates. On the other hand, Surrogacy is a great way for someone like you to have kids. The choice is yours. I hope you will be a mother soon. My prayers are with you. Take care. God bless.
I'm 43 year old now.
I'm married now and i was married before.
From my first marriage i had no luck with having children although i conceived for 3 times.
I had many complications while getting pregnant.
I was pregnant thrice but had miscarriages everytime.
I am married for second time i want to have a baby now.
Having a look at my previous pregnancy period i guess it is not a good idea to be pregnant again.
So i talked to my husband and have agreed him to go for surrogacy option.
Surrogate are willing to carry our child and the clinic had said that the surrogate will have no effect on the DNA of our child.
The child will be off my and my husband DNA.
You should also visit a for surrogacy method.
I also contacted some surrogates who are willing to carry someone's child in their womb.
Now we are looking for a perfect surrogate to carry our child in her womb.
I also met some mothers raising babies from surrogacy procedure.
I have contacted many surrogacy related clinics and had gathered a lot of information regarding this process.
I guess someone here will also be going to surrogacy and will guide us.
Hi Jene! Hope you are doing great. I know it is hard to deal with infertility but hang in there. I am so sorry to hear about your failed IVF. I have heard it is very successful for women with PCOS. IVF is not a sure shot though. IVF failed for me too. Twice for that matter. I resorted to surrogacy after that and my only regret was not going for it earlier. I recommend you go for surrogacy. I wish you the best of luck.
Hey. yes you are right. It depends on you that what do you choose. You have other options. PCOS is another kind of infertility. This can be faced in younger age. My sister had it. She thought that she can conceive a baby without any complication. But she failed. IVF also failed for her. She was so upset.so went to a clinic for advice. She decided to go for surrogacy. It was her last option. Now She has a baby now. She went to a clinic in Europe. Now she is a happy mother.
Hello. truly you are correct. It relies on you that what do you pick. You have different alternatives. PCOS is another sort of infertility. This can occur at a youthful age. My friend had it. She suspected that she can consider an infant with no complication. Be that as it may, she fizzled. IVF additionally fizzled for her. She was so upset.so went to a facility for exhortation. She chose to go for surrogacy. It was her last choice. Presently She has a child now. She went to a clinic in Europe. Presently she is an upbeat mother.
Good luck with your plan. I am also trying to conceive from last 10 years. You have the issue of miscarriages but i have no issue. There is no reason behind my infertility. Doctors can't even tell me the reason behind my infertility. So i will be also like you will go for surrogacy. I live in Bulgaria there surrogacy is not legal. So i will move to Ukraine to go for surrogacy.
Good luck.
"Hey! You are doing fine I hope. Sorry to hear about your condition. I know it would be so hard time for you. Due to cervix Incompetence disease, I remained left Infertile. I went to the treatment but it didn't work for me. I chose to go for surrogacy after all the disappointment. Somebody suggested me a Europian clinic center. I agreed to go there. That is the best center for surrogacy. I have made my mind for it. I hope this would help others too.
Hi there. I'm also in the same boat as yours. So, yeah! I'm also having PCOS and undergoing an IVF attempt in July 2018. So, yeah! Anyway, how did it go? Well, obviously, anyone would suggest you have an IVF first. Surrogacy is the last option to go with. Anyway! I was also confused with it in the beginning. But, when my tests came back? My Obstetrician recommended me to have an IVF. So, here I'm heading to Kiev, in July. Wish me luck! Stay blessed dear! I hope you also get success. xx
I am feeling bad for your condition. Well, I suggest you try again. Don't lose hope. No one can defeat you until or unless you did not lose yourself. Go for it again and be positive this time. I have heard many Success stories of IVF even of the 5th attempt. And you are losing yourself on just 2nd one. Well go for it in case if things did not work for you then no offence you can go for surrogacy. Hope so my opinion helps you I taking decisions.
hello dear. how are you now? please don't stress. I'm with you. you can go for surrogacy. if you can't wait longer. surrogacy has more chances of success. the baby will be of your genetics. may you make the right choice. consult a doctor too. he will guide you better. more power to you. do not lose hope. fate has happiness for you. take care.
Sign in to follow this topic