Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Surrogacy or IVF Rss

Hello ladies. I am new to the forum. I have read many posts and its good to see people giving honest suggestions to each other. I have tried conceiving thrice. All in vain. After every 10-12 weeks, my pregnancy results in a miscarriage. I have now lost all my hopes. My husband wants to be a dad. I also want to enjoy the journey of motherhood. It feels so bad at times. Many people have suggested us for IVF and surrogacy. What should we really do? Which option is good for us? I hope I get my answer soon. Thanks to you guys.
I am not sure which will i suggest. But i am going for surrogacy.
TTC was not an easy job for me as i had many complications while getting pregnant.
I conceived for three times but every pregnancy resulted in miscarriage.So i gave up on getting pregnant again.
I started to look out for the alternatives of having a baby.
While researching about surrogacy i came across the name of a clinic many times.
I had researched about many other clinics too.
Than i contacted the clinic and told them every aspect of my complication.
They said i can have a baby via surrogacy.
They will find a good surrogate for our child.
This is our little story of Surrogacy and most probably after TTC.
Hello darling. How are you doing? I hope you are okay. It is very sad t hear what you are going through But you must remember not to lose hope. There is light at the end of every tunnel Surrogacy has been proved to be a better option for than IVF. It is more successful. It has higher success rates. You should consult your doctors. d some research too. See what you think is the better option for you. Don't feel guilty or sad. Keep moving on. Don't lose hope. lots of love. Take care.
Hey Jenelia. Well, this is so heart drowning. That you miscarriage thrice. Hats off to you that you did not lose hope. I would recommend you to go for surrogacy. As in IVF, there are still chances of miscarriage. But the success rate of surrogacy is so high. As there is less health risk in it. So go for surrogacy instead of IVF. Consult all these conditions with your doctor. As final decision will be yours. But keep in view all the points before making any decisions. Best of luck.
Hey, hope you are doing fine. You are taking a good decision. But, IVF is somewhat painful and risky procedure. Surrogacy is the best and safe method to have your own biological baby. It is not legal everywhere. It is legal in Europe. There is a clinic which is affordable. I had surrogacy from there at the clinic. I have a daughter. There the clinic is reliable and successful for surrogacy. I suggest u go there without any delay. I am so happy that people are now much aware of this procedure. The only thing that matters in surrogacy is the surrogate must have to be healthy and cooperative. The reliable clinics make everything legal. If you choose a good clinic then you won't face any problems regarding babies. In surrogacy, the surrogate has no right to baby legally and genetically if she changes her mind later.
Hi Dear, Hope you are doing good today. Very sad to hear about your MC again and again. But I recommend you to do the proper check up and find out the reason for the miscarriage. Mostly miscarriage is due to weak pregnancy. But there is the solution to every problem. You have to make the solution. If you think there is no solution and you need to take the step of IVF and surrogacy. Then I may say that you can think better about yourself. Well, My good prayers are always with you. I hope well for you.
Hi! I hope you will be all right. I just read your post and I felt very sorry to know about your condition. The grief of woman is unbearable at this situation. But don’t lose hope. It is the part of life. Everything happens for a reason.
I think if have passed through a miscarriage thrice then you should for surrogacy. I think you are not in a state to carry a baby in your womb. Surrogacy seems best for you. I suggest choosing that clinic which is specialized for such treatments. I have seen my colleague’s case. They had had surrogacy last year. They went to Europe for this treatment and I have got many great reviews about it. I hope your life will be fulfilled soon.
All my sympathies are with you.
Take care
Hi Jene. I am really sorry to hear about your MC. How are you holding up? I hope its all good. I know t must be hard. I hope things get better for you. I am been on this road too. However, I was only able to go for surrogacy. It's better you consult a fertility expert and see whats better for you. However, I think surrogacy would be best. It will not have any risks. I wish you good luck. I hope you get what you want. take care.
Welcome to the forum. People are always available to help others. Because they know the pain. They are also gone through this pain. Sorry for your loss. As you can conceive, I suggest you to first go for IVF. If it does not work, then go for surrogacy.
Hi jenelia! hope you are in good health. So sorry to hear about your infertility issue. Hang in there girl. Don’t give up hope. If you are considering going for IVF than I would say don’t do it. Its painful and it is not always a sure shot. Clinics can not give guarantee on the success of this procedure. I would recommend you go for Surrogacy. IVF failed for me twice before I resorted to surrogacy. I just don’t want you to make the same mistakes I did. There are some very good surrogacy clinics in Ukraine you should check them out. Take care good luck
Dear I am so sorry for that. I know it is really hard time for you. You are going through a very crucial time. Keeping in mind your disease it is highly recommended that you take care of your health and please don't take tension about any thing. It was not your fault at all. This was all by nature and we can't stand against it. I suggest you to go for surrogacy. It will be best for you. I have seen many couples getting benefit through it who can't conceive or are totally infertile. I hope you got my point. May you and your family be blessed with good and healthy happy life. Best of luck!

Hi! I hope you will be all right. I just read your post and I felt very sorry to know about your condition. The grief of woman is unbearable in this situation. But don’t lose hope. It is the part of life. Everything happens for a reason.
I think if have passed through a miscarriage thrice then you should for surrogacy. I think you are not in a state to carry a baby in your womb. Surrogacy seems best for you. I suggest choosing that clinic which is specialized for such treatments. I have seen my colleague’s case. They had had surrogacy last year. They went to Europe for this treatment and I have got many great reviews about it. I hope your life will be fulfilled soon.
All my sympathies are with you.
Take care
Sign in to follow this topic