Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. Surrogacy or adoption. What are your opinions?

Surrogacy or adoption. What are your opinions? Rss

I think how both ways are great. I can't understand why are people so mean when it comes to this surrogacy. It's great thing to be mother and no one comment shouldn't change your mind to try this method. Of course, adoption is also very good solution, but choosing between this two methods should be only yours. Good luck! wub
Surrogacy will be better than adoption according to me/
Surrogacy gives the infertile people a chance to have some kids.Surrogacy is very good according to me.Surrogacy should not be banned.It is the source of happiness for many people.Surrogate moms give kids to others who are unable to have kids naturally.
For me surrogacy is the best thing in the world.i was infertile and i got my twin daughters from surrogacy.
Good luck to everyone.
Hey! Hope you are doing fine. Well, there are so many random opinions that you might hear often.
We got to believe that each one has their own perspectives. And each one should respect others perspective, no matter how much they differ from yours.
Yes, you are absolutely right. So many people just don't consider surrogacy as the viable procedure.
But that's not their fault. They have their babies. And they had that naturally, So why would they bother about others.
They are doing fine in their lives. They have their families.
We are the ones struggling. They just got to understand that we just can't have that naturally and that's the reason we are doing this thing.
I believe that there is nothing false thing in doing this. We want our baby and that's it.
Hi Olivia, Bad to hear about your infertility. I don't think so that there is any problem in both options. Both options are good. Every person has a different point of view. So, no need to worry, don't confuse yourself. Keep concentrate on your mind and take your own decision that is the last. Best of luck..

www.creativegarden.nz
www.creativegarden.nz/about-us
www.creativegarden.nz/locate-a-centre

hey there! I hope you are doing great. I am really sorry to hear about your loss. It is a very painful process. As I went through the same. I lost two babies while trying to conceive. The doctors said my kidneys were failing. I kept trying and stayed hopeful. I went for surrogacy. And it was the best decision of my life. I am a happy mother of a baby boy. I can say that it is totally safe. and the baby is healthy too. I hope you become a mother soon and find happiness, thank you.
I second your thoughts. Surrogacy is a controversial topic. People speaking ill dont realize what IP's are going through. They just pass comments. Surrogacy gives hope. It is the last hope for those TTC. Infertility is very painful indeed. People dont understand this. In many countries, it is not even legal. I think it should be legal. It is such a great medical advancement. It is a ray of hope. Also, if you want a biological connection, you can go for gestational surrogacy. It helps you have a biologically yours baby. Your eggs and sperm are transferred to a surrogate. Who carries the baby.
Hey Olivia. I feel sorry for you. As you asked about opinion so I would recommend you to go for surrogacy. Well, people will change their thought towards it. You just go for it. God gives us a brain so that we can solve our problems and complete our desires. Surrogacy is truly a complete way to have a biological children. There is no health risk in it. While the expenses are quite reasonable. You should try it once. As my cousins also have a baby through surrogacy. Best Of Luck.
Hi. First of all I am really sorry for what you are going through. No doubt it is one the worst feeling ever. I can feel your pain which you are going through. I must say that surrogacy is one of the best option available. Surrogacy is really a blessing. Me and my DH were diagnosed by infertility. SO it was impossible to have our own child. My husband was totally hopeless and was going for adoption. But I never agreed on that. I started research regarding this and met different people with the same situation. After getting different reviews and suggestions I found surrogacy much helpful for us. So I made up my mind to go for surrogacy. We then started finding different clinics which offer surrogacy with best results. Then we found a clinic in Ukraine which suited us the best. It offered very good packages and gave the best and guaranteed results. So I must say that you should go for surrogacy as it has much higher success rates with guaranteed results. Best of luck!
Surrogacy has been a good thing for me after all.I read about surrogacy alot. I heard people talking about it mostly on the forums or on different social platforms.
I had hysterectomy cancer.I am cancer free but i can't be a mom anymore.I was very upset and stressed.But my husband was there to support me.He assured me that he will do everything to have us a baby.
So we came to know about surrogacy.Firstly we both searched about surrogacy we understood every aspect of surrogacy.Than we moved to Europe from Japan.Japan has banned surrogacy totally so we moved.We stayed in Europe for 4 months and consulted some clinics too.
but due to several reasons my husband was not very satisfied.Then we moved to Ukraine.We heard from many people about many clinics in Ukraine.Ukraine is very popular as per surrogacy.In Ukraine we contacted a clinic and than the clinic started our journey of surrogacy.
Now the surrogate mother is pregnant with our twin daughters.We are very excited to have our own babies now.
Hey Olivia. How are things going? I am really glad to hear from you. I hope things are good. I am really sorry what has been happening to you. It really breaks my heart. I have been through the same road. I know because I have seen all the hardships. It was a hard decision for me too. I wish you good luck. I hope you are strong and hopeful. B positive that all you need. Take care. Lots of love and support. Hoping to hear more.
Hello! How are you doing? I Hope you are doing well. Sorry to hear about you. We cannot change the fate. You do not have to lose hope. You have to make decisions. Decisions about your family, about you. I do not know how can people oppose surrogacy. I went through it and I know how it proves amazing. It is the best way of getting baby. Adoption is a good thing. But baby of your own genetics will be your own baby. So I suggest you go for it. Best wishes to you whatever you do.
Surrogacy was fine for me.
Surrogacy gives the infertile people a chance to have some kids.Surrogacy is very good according to me.Surrogacy should not be banned.It is the source of happiness for many people.Surrogate moms give kids to others who are unable to have kids naturally.
For me surrogacy is the best thing in the world.i was infertile and i got my twin daughters from surrogacy.
Good luck to everyone.
Sign in to follow this topic