Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. Early miscarriage or much further along?

Early miscarriage or much further along? Rss

wow that is confusing and I really didn't think it would be a MC considering at that early it is just a cell that is dividing and wouldn't have implanted???

so sorry for you and your allowed to grieve. don't feel stupid our bodies are put through the ringer with all this baby making and ur HCG was still there so hormones will be running crazy.

on the other hand if it was a MC you will be super fertile now and might just get that positive soon enough!! tell hubby time to put all that practice to work!! smile
Hello there. Hope you are good. This is so perplexing. I really didn't think it would be a m/c taking into consideration that this near the beginning it is just a cell that is dividing and wouldn't have implanted? Still, I am so sorry for your loss. Your are acceptable to mourn. Don’t suffer silent pains or ever think that you are stupid. Our bodies are put through the ringer with this conceiving. Your HCG was still there so hormones will be out of control. On the other hand if it was a m/c, you will be quite fertile now and might just get that positive soon enough!! Tell your husband to put all that practice to work tongue. All the best. Clair ..
Sign in to follow this topic