Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Stillborn at 39 weeks Lock Rss

I gave birth to my beautiful angel baby 10 weeks ago at 39+1 weeks. The day before I went into labour I had a midwife appt and all seemed fine. I found out half way through labour that there was no longer a heartbeat, she was born 1.5 hrs later. They havent found a reason as to why she passed.

We love you so much Chloe Ava, you are in our hearts and minds forever, Love mum, dad and big bro Leo
I'm so sorry for your loss. I cant begin to imagine how hard this time is for you. I dont even really know what to say, except there are some fantastic mums on here that are always here for a chat if you need.

Again, I'm sorry. Words just aren't enough.
Oww honey i dont know what to say,im so sad for you sad I cant even begin to image what you and yoru family must be going through xxx GBH's
Sweetheart no words could possibly ease your pain at present. What amazing courage you have shown to post this. Your precious girl Chloe is in the arms of angels. May time bring you some peace.
I have no words. Just wanted you to know you and your darling angel Chloe are in my thoughts xxx
i'm terribly sorry to hear of your loss GBH to you, take care

My thoughts are with you, your family and your little angel. So very sad.

I hope you are looking after yourself.

Are you getting support from family and friends?
So, so, so sorry honey sad I just don't know what else to say, my heart is breaking for you xo
So terribly sorry for your loss sad sad GBH xoxox
I really dont know what to say,but i couldnt just read this and not send you GBH. o x o x
Im sorry for your loss. Your Angel in now the most beautiful star in the sky, to watch over you every night.
Your in my thoughts.
im so sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby girl. Take care xx
Sign in to follow this topic