Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

7 Week Scan No Heartbeat Lock Rss

oh im glad your ok, ive been wondering how you got on.

i agree, it is a very trying time, made harder for you if your at the point of using IVF.

i wish you all the best, and good luck with your next round!

kelly.

i agree, it is a very trying time, made harder for you if your at the point of using IVF.

kelly.

kelly smile

Sassy87 - it is funny that you have commented on the needy/touchy feely thing with your husband.

I was 11 weeks when I had some bleeding and found out that our baby had no heartbeat. That was on the 5th of Jan and I had a D&C on the 6th. Physically have been quite good afterwards, but have had this craving (that's the only word I can think of to describe it) to be close to my husband, for his attention, for him to cuddle me etc..

I don't know if its a need to feel secure and protected, emotional support or the fact that it will give me reassurance that he doesn't blame me. Maybe a combination.

I no that he doesn't blame me, when it happened I was devastated and said sorry to him - he told me that it was not anything that I had done and definitely not me fault, but deep down I feel like it was me that let the baby down.

I find this very hard to talk with others about, because they haven't been there.

Darcy''s Mum

Sassy87 - it is funny that you have commented on the needy/touchy feely thing with your husband.

I was 11 weeks when I had some bleeding and found out that our baby had no heartbeat. That was on the 5th of Jan and I had a D&C on the 6th. Physically have been quite good afterwards, but have had this craving (that's the only word I can think of to describe it) to be close to my husband, for his attention, for him to cuddle me etc..

I don't know if its a need to feel secure and protected, emotional support or the fact that it will give me reassurance that he doesn't blame me. Maybe a combination.

I no that he doesn't blame me, when it happened I was devastated and said sorry to him - he told me that it was not anything that I had done and definitely not me fault, but deep down I feel like it was me that let the baby down.

I find this very hard to talk with others about, because they haven't been there.

Jodie

Darcy''s Mum

Sign in to follow this topic