Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. 1st pregnancy ended in stillbirth, my 2nd pregnancy ended the same way only 10 months apart

1st pregnancy ended in stillbirth, my 2nd pregnancy ended the same way only 10 months apart Rss

Hi all I've already been on here once to tell my story of my first pregnancy which ended at 21 weeks +3 days due to a placenta abruption and ruptured membranes on the 9th Feb 2008. I got pregnant again 5 months later only to have this pregnancy end at 20 weeks +3days due to my cervix been dilated to 1.3 at nearly 19 weeks. I had a stitch put in but it was too late. I was on lots of drugs and was in hospital for nearly two weeks on complete bedrest, but nothing worked. I gave birth to my second baby boy on the 14th Dec 2008. I've now burried both my two precious little angels side by side. I dont even know where to start as to how i feel. Im so lost, numb and empty. Im trying to cope and come to terms with losing 2 babies in such a short time. I really dont think i can get past this. Losing 1 was hard enough but now I've lost 2. My head is all over the place, I cant even think straight. Please tell me theres a light at the end of the tunnel and I will get through this.
There is no words that I could possibly say to you that mean enough right now. I am so so sorry for the loss of your two angel boys and hold you close in my thoughts. We lost our DS in April at 23+5wks, it is the most devastating thing for parents to go through the loss of a child, but 2 is unbelievably cruel. I am part of a fantastic group of ladies who give tremendous support as we have all been there, I am not sure if I am allowed to give the website but I will anyway, Belly Belly, there is a monthly thread there called Trying to Conceive after Late loss, recurrent miscarriage & stillbirth. Even if you are not TTC, it is a wonderful safe haven for us that have been through such heartache. If you need anyone to talk to feel free to PM me.
Sending you all my support for the time ahead.
Good Luck
Helen
There is no words that I could possibly say to you that mean enough right now. I am so so sorry for the loss of your two angel boys and hold you close in my thoughts. We lost our DS in April at 23+5wks, it is the most devastating thing for parents to go through the loss of a child, but 2 is unbelievably cruel. I am part of a fantastic group of ladies who give tremendous support as we have all been there, I am not sure if I am allowed to give the website but I will anyway, Belly Belly, there is a monthly thread there called Trying to Conceive after Late loss, recurrent miscarriage & stillbirth. Even if you are not TTC, it is a wonderful safe haven for us that have been through such heartache. If you need anyone to talk to feel free to PM me.
Sending you all my support for the time ahead.
Good Luck
Helen
Sorry posted twice
[Edited on 23/12/2008]
[Edited on 23/12/2008]
So sorry to hear of your losses.

Thinking of you and sending you lots of strength right now.

Sign in to follow this topic