Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Labour and Birth
  5. Who did you have in the delivery room with you?

Who did you have in the delivery room with you? Rss

It's a highly personal decision but thinking about who is there for the big day is no small consideration. Did you have your husband / partner / best friend / mum with you?

We'd love to hear your story!
I am due soon so am planning the delivery. My partner and the hospital staff are the only ones I want there. My Mum lives interstate and has no immediate plans to make it. In laws and well meaning family are not allowed.
I had my Husband and my mother all the way from the Philippines in my labor but I ended up having Emergency CS so its only my Supportive hubby with me in the delivery of my baby through cs section .. I'm glad everything turn alright after a terrifying moment to to in a rush Cs section to get my baby out .. She is now 3 months healthy and happy baby!
I had my husband. My Mom and Dad waited outside.
I had my husband, mother-in-law, my sister (our photographer and updates my family in our home country via messenger), our friends (a couple, who updates our bible study group thru viber, messenger). I wanted them to be there and document as much as they can! ???? full support! ???? I think it helped a lot when I was giving birth.. ????
We were only allowed 2 people in the delivery room - obviously hubby had to be there, and mum made it on time luckily. Everyone else came after baby girl was delivered - no point waiting outside in the waiting room for hours.
I prefer my partner with me at the time of delivery. He was there with me at the time of first delivery too, and I must say by having him around gave me lot of support and courage. luckily my labor wasn't that long and got baby delivered within 3 hours. This time I am a bit nervous and confused, as my son is just 2 years old, and I am not sure if he is use to of staying with anyone else then his dad. I still have 2 months to decide, hope I will be able to make him used to of staying with his granny.
Hello
Dr. Jakiki brought peace to my home and today my family is back on the right track. After the spell was done my son wife confuse to my son how she lie against me and make him to hate me. Now my son and the kids always come to visit and spend time with me,and i have told my son to forgive her and still continue with the marriage,since he truly love her. I highly recommend Dr Jakiki if you are having problem to see your grandkids,or if you have any family problem with your children. Spellcasthome@gmail. com call him or text +1 (402) 892-2486
Oh, such a nice post it is. I was looking for something interesting and this is really an interesting post. Well, in the delivery room, I would like to be with my DH. He is very nice to me and very supportive. He gave me courage at every point in life. I’m sure that I won’t even feel pain with him. Love only <3
Oh, such a nice post it is. I was looking for something interesting and this is really an interesting post. Well, in the delivery room, I would like to be with my DH. He is very nice to me and very supportive. He gave me courage at every point in life. I’m sure that I won’t even feel pain with him. Love only <3
Only wanna tell that this is very useful.Thanks for taking your time to write this.
Eassy helpment
Sign in to follow this topic