Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Vba2c Rss

Hello,
Is
There anyone who tried and did succeed a vba2c in Sydney? Can you please share your experience? I had have two c-sections, first one was elective and for the second one I tried a vbac, but failed because I didn't progress after 7 cms in 27 hours. I want to have another one, but really scared of the painful recovery after c-section. So if there is someone who had a vba2c, can you please share the experience in details, including the difference among the kids, your age at conception, which clinic or hospital or doctor to go etc. Any information would be really appreciative.
Thank you all
Rtamanna2711 wrote:
Hello,
Is
There anyone who tried and did succeed a vba2c in Sydney? Can you please share your experience? I had have two c-sections, first one was elective and for the second one I tried a vbac, but failed because I didn't progress after 7 cms in 27 hours. I want to have another one, but really scared of the painful recovery after c-section. So if there is someone who had a vba2c, can you please share the experience in details, including the difference among the kids, your age at conception, which clinic or hospital or doctor to go etc. Any information would be really appreciative.
Thank you all

There is a facebook page call VBAMC that helps mummas in Australia with things Vaginal Births after Multiple Cesearans
Sign in to follow this topic