Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Embarrassment in labour? Rss

I know wrong section but just curious as to whether any of you had an embarrassing moment during labour? And if so what was it?

alyce xo

Nup, unless you could the whole thing.
I had the delivery room door open and pooed myself while pushing out my 10lb 2oz Buddha, but in no way was I embarrassed - I really couldn't have cared at the time... Normally I wouldn't let anyone see me naked.

Once you have 5 or 6 people looking up your bits, embarrassment really doesn't come into it anymore.
i was running around naked when i was in labour

mmmm when the midwife left the room to go get something i told everyone quick shut the door dont let her back in hehehehe i didnt like her!! i was been serious, everyone else just laughed at me!
Not embarrassing but funny i just pushed dd out and they were giving me the injection for placenta anyway i said aaaahhhhh is it gonna hurt lol um der
lol... yeah i remember pooping as well and I believe that was my biggest fear about labour was doing that as I did it infront of DF, mum, MIL, SIL, 2 midwives and someone else but can't remember. I wasn't embarrassed at the time but now when I think back to it I am...

I would say the whole thing was embarrassing....actually i felt like a cripple when my lovely DH helped me have a shower. He was such a sweetie, he helped wash my legs and made sure there was no more blood on my legs. What a sweetie.
i refused to take of my knickers lol i asked the midwife to just pull them to the side and not too look apparently it doesnt work that way!

Posted by: AlyceBrendon&Connor
I did it infront of DF, mum, MIL, SIL, 2 midwives and someone else but can't remember. I...

OMG ...i can't believe how many people you had in the room with you!! i would had died if there were that many people around!!!!

I only had DH and 1 midwife. she was really nice...she kicked every other midwife out (i had special treatment.) I would have never let any other family member in the room!!!
I was like that until I fell in love with the shower and that's where I stayed until it was time for him to come out. My poor DF didn't know what to do. Nothing he could do was right so my mum was in there massaging my back through contractions. Even after I had DS he still stayed away, I think he was a little scared as I had previously gotten angry at MIL for shoving the gas nosel in my mouth when I had already said no. I always told mum that I wouldn't take my clothes off just my undies when it was time for him to come out and she said that's it's so different when you're in actual labour you don't care/

Posted by: *Loving It*
i refused to take of my knickers lol i asked the midwife to just pull them to the side and not too look apparently it doesnt work that way!

lol thats funny...i still remember learning that you had to naked to have a baby i was totally shocked!!!
Sign in to follow this topic