Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due April 2019 group Rss

LMT_TTC wrote:
Hey Popcorn86 are you the same person that started the Due in April 2019 forum thread over on Oh Baby forum? There's 4 of us (due in April, all in NZ) who have started a little fb group from that thread as I wasn't sure if you were still checking it. It would be awesome to merge our groups together if possible?! Looking forward to joining you soon! smile

Oh wow sorry that's a bit daft of me!! Yep you're all welcome to join us. I could only see one person's email there I didn't already have so have invited them. Your other members might be in both? Have told that forum to give me their emails to be added. Same goes for you! smile thanks so much for the heads up!!
Popcorn86 wrote:
LMT_TTC wrote:
Hey Popcorn86 are you the same person that started the Due in April 2019 forum thread over on Oh Baby forum? There's 4 of us (due in April, all in NZ) who have started a little fb group from that thread as I wasn't sure if you were still checking it. It would be awesome to merge our groups together if possible?! Looking forward to joining you soon! smile

Oh wow sorry that's a bit daft of me!! Yep you're all welcome to join us. I could only see one person's email there I didn't already have so have invited them. Your other members might be in both? Have told that forum to give me their emails to be added. Same goes for you! smile thanks so much for the heads up!!

Haha is it too early to blame baby brain?! Haha! I think we all removed our email addresses but if you add me, then I can link them all in too. My facebook email is levans@oswego.edu

Oh wow sorry that's a bit daft of me!! Yep you're all welcome to
Haha is it too early to blame baby brain?! Haha! I think we all removed our email addresses but if you add me, then I can link them all in too. My facebook email is levans@oswego.edu[/quote]

LOL so not too early!! Have added you now smile smile. Saw your email is a new York one tho. Guessing you have some other nz connection??
[quote post="3627509" name="Popcorn86"][b]Popcorn86 wrote[/b]:
Oh wow sorry that's a bit daft of me!! Yep you're all welcome to
Haha is it too early to blame baby brain?! Haha! I think we all removed our email addresses but if you add me, then I can link them all in too. My facebook email is xxxx[/quote]

LOL so not too early!! Have added you now smile smile. Saw your email is a new York one tho. Guessing you have some other nz connection??[/quote]

Awesome! Haha yeah I went to uni in NY and was on the pilot of facebook when it started (now I feel really old) - and for some reason I have never got around to changing my login!

Awesome! Haha yeah I went to uni in NY and was on the pilot of facebook when it started (now I feel really old) - and for some reason I have never got around to changing my login![/quote]

Oh man living the dream!! Sweet c u in the group smile
[quote post="3627511" name="Popcorn86"][b]Popcorn86 wrote[/b]:
Awesome! Haha yeah I went to uni in NY and was on the pilot of facebook when it started (now I feel really old) - and for some reason I have never got around to changing my login![/quote]

Oh man living the dream!! Sweet c u in the group smile[/quote]

Hmmmm haven't had any requests or adds yet....
[quote post="3627512" name="LMT_TTC"][b]LMT_TTC wrote[/b]:
[quote post="3627511" name="Popcorn86"][b]Popcorn86 wrote[/b]:

Oh man living the dream!! Sweet c u in the group smile[/quote]

Hmmmm haven't had any requests or adds yet....[/quote]

It says it's sent? Resent it just now. Maybe check spam folder of your email?
How do I join the group?
Hi lilpea.jo! I sent an invite to your email a few days ago. Maybe check if it's in your spam folder?
Hello! I would like to join - Danielle.whelan@gmail.com I'm due April 7th and live in Auckland.
Danielle_Whelan wrote:
Hello! I would like to join - Danielle.whelan@gmail.com I'm due April 7th and live in Auckland.

Sure! Have sent you an invite smile
I didn't receive an invite through, is there any other way I can join?
Sign in to follow this topic