Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due February 2019, NZ Lock Rss

Hi mummies, are there any NZ mums due in Feb 2019, I would love to start up a support group smile
Me! I will be due end of feb or beginning of March, will hopefully go for a dating scan soon ????
Hayleyandjoshscott wrote:
Me! I will be due end of feb or beginning of March, will hopefully go for a dating scan soon ????

Awesome! I have one this THursday, are we allowed to start a FB group from here or is that against rules? what number bub for you?
I know you have been through a lot. Your life is a tough one. Youn can have your own children through surrogacy. It would be pretty much helpful and you will be able to have your own children. Your life will change for the better. I hope the best happens to you.
Hello. How are you? Hope you are doing good. It is very often that I come across the good news. I was happy to see this one. Your post reflects your happiness. How I wish we all could conceive naturally. Some people are not fortunate enough I guess. Anyway, don't worry. I am not sad or depressed. I have had a tough time dealing with my infertility. But a lot of people were there by my side. They loved me. supported me. We looked out for other procedures. I finally made a decision. I will proceed with surrogacy. I hope it works out for the best. cheers.
Me! I’m due in Feb. Best way to connect?
Sign in to follow this topic