Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Are you due in November 2017? Rss

Congratulations if you've just found out you're pregnant! Check out our handy Week By Week Pregnancy Guide:
https://www.huggies.com.au/pregnancy/week-by-week

and use this thread as a support forum for your journey! We wish you the very best of luck!
I hope to be smile
I got my BFP yesterday. Calculated due date is 4th Nov. BBs are slightly tender today and my bladder has shrunk lol. Otherwise going well so far.

Just found out yesterday and I'm still in shock to be honest. We'd been trying for 15 months so this was a huge shock. Because we'd been trying so long I went ahead and bought bought a 10 pack of tests online - only to get a positive result the first one I used laugh

This is my second child but already things are a bit different. If anyone wants to do a fb group, I'd be keen to join that.
Congrats! I had given up on worrying about all the TTC drama and we just bd every second day. We had been ttc for 18months with a mc in October. It was becoming depressing.

Congrats girls, i got my BFP last week. A friend and I have a Facebook due in nov group if anybody would like to join ????
If you would like to join send me a friend request as it's a secret group, also a pm so I know who you are.

https://m.facebook.com/sarah.dimarco.39?ref=boo...

Hi all, I got an BFP last week (surprisingly early at 10 dpo!). Due 19 November it seems. I'm in NZ. I'm not keen to join a FB group, esp at this point.

I am. I'm due Nov 13. Hopefully this one sticks.

Due 11th of November with my first. Very in love.
I was pretty shocked to find out I am pregnant and due 11th November. It was particularly hard news to take this time around as we lost our baby at 15 weeks in september last year. And his due date was 3 days after I found out about this one.... but feeling better about it all now... all though super nervous.
Hi i got a positive today but im not sure when my edd will be as i dont know when I ovulated lol .. possibly first wk of dec but due to me being high risk i ll be induced early so bubs will be a November baby.. i lost 2 pregnancies last year 1 at 17wks a boy and 1 at 13wks a girl.. really hope this baby sticks.. i ll be on clexane also . Fx that all of our babies are healthy and extra sticky.. im so anxious and scared..

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

Our 2 angels 9wk baby and Ryan Jayden 17wks.

Is there a fb group?

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

Our 2 angels 9wk baby and Ryan Jayden 17wks.

Sign in to follow this topic