Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Are you due in October 2017? Rss

Join our support group so you can track your journey with other mums-to-be!
I'm due on October 9 with my first. Would love to start a group if anyone is keen smile

Hi I'm due October I don't have an official date yet as this wasn't planned but I had an early scan today and I'm 4 weeks. This will be my third however my older two boys were from a previous marriage so this is my fiancée first he's super excited
Hi I'm due October I don't have an official date yet as this wasn't planned but I had an early scan today and I'm 4 weeks. This will be my third however my older two boys were from a previous marriage so this is my fiancée first he's super excited
Yay, me too! I'm 4 weeks today (14dpo/AF was due today) and I'm due 14th Oct.

Mama of two in Otago. TTC #3

Hi congratulations did you take many tests or just wait till today
I had my second blood test today for hcg levels, three days after the first so will be interesting to see how the numbers have changed.
Hi!
We found out today that Im pregnant. A very big suprise. Due on the 15th October. This will be number 4
I tested first at 12dpo but definitely wasn't expecting a BFP, I was testing to rule it out so I'd stop obsessing! Haha.

Hey, anyone keen on a Facebook group? The oh baby board has started one for due Oct too, but has only five in it so maybe I could ask if we can open it up to Huggies guys toooooo! Haha.

Yay! Congrats on all the lovely BFPs!!
I never thought I would get here but I did my first beta last week (Tuesday) and it was 103 - on Saturday it was 847 so I think thats pretty good?
My lovely midwife has booked me in for an early scan next week and we're hoping to see a heartbeat.

I'm keen on a facebook group - I have no idea what I'm doing smile

Hi everyone yes I'd be keen on a fb group I don't know how to do it though lol anyone else take the lead on that?
Ok, so anyone who wants added to a due Oct Facebook group, send me a friend request (we have to be friends to add you as its a totally secret group and no can search and find it, you must be added by a friend. We can unfreind again after you're in!) and send me a PM on Facebook as well so I know who you are! And I will add you in to the group. smile

My Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/flyingduster

Sign in to follow this topic