Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Are you due in July 2017? Rss

Congratulations! Share your journey with others!
Is there a fb group for July 2017 yet?
Hi there! Looks like I am in this group too! smile
Yes!!! Took 3 tests this morning and all positive! Very exciting! This is my rainbow as I lost twins in august. I started a secret fb group. Feel free to message/add me on fb and I will add you smile my fb name is Ranelle Terrie.

Congrats!! Xx
Jumping in here ???? got my positive this morning after some very odd circumstances. Long story short, pretty sure I O'd a full week early and what I thought was O bleeding was actually IV bleeding. Took a test this morning after very sore boobs last night and well here I am. Hubby woke up to a peestick in the face haha. Going to test again tomorrow to make sure it gets darker so I can make sure it wasn't miscarriage bleeding but otherwise, hello.
Jumping in here ???? got my positive this morning after some very odd circumstances. Long story short, pretty sure I O'd a full week early and what I thought was O bleeding was actually IV bleeding. Took a test this morning after very sore boobs last night and well here I am. Hubby woke up to a peestick in the face haha. Going to test again tomorrow to make sure it gets darker so I can make sure it wasn't miscarriage bleeding but otherwise, hello.
Congrats Ahalfdozen!
I contacted the gp today to sort blood hcg for piece of mind after my mc in august.
My main symptoms are severe back pain and headaches. Anyone else experiencing this??
I'm so worried.
Congratulations everyone! I found out last night I am pregnant with number 2! I can't quite believe it and am so excited!
I found on Wednesday im due july 3rd with my 1st baby
Congratulations to both of you <3 how exciting
Ive sent you a message on fb Ranelle smile found out last night I'm pregnant with #3 for me, #3 for my partner but #1 for us. So excited after a suspected miscarriage back in June. Looking forward to sharing this crazy ride with you all
Congrats everyone!
Had a couple of fb messages, can't wait to meet you all and share this final journey for me haha
Sign in to follow this topic