Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

NZ Babies due May 2017 Rss

Who is having a baby in May 2017?
Hi:) I'm due on 4th of May:)

Happy mummy happy baby smile

Looking forward to joining a May Baby FB page!
Congratulations!
Shall we creat a group on fb? :?
We have created a group. There are only two of us so far! You can post your Facebook details here and we can add you to the group
Hi and congratz!
I'm due on the 1st. How can I join this fb group?
If you post your fb details here from the toolbar when you are on your personal page I should be able to search your profile and add you that way.
Adding non fb friends to a group is not possible unless I am being blonde. You are more than welcome to add me as a friend and I can add you to the group.
Adding non fb friends to a group is not possible unless I am being blonde. You are more than welcome to add me as a friend and I can add you to the group.
I am due in May with #3 I have just joined a Secret May group on fb with 22 members if anyone's interested?
If you add Addie May as a friend with the profile pic as a blue butterfly you can be added to the group smile
Hi guy's,

I just got my positive today smile we had a miscarriage last month so I'm hoping this is a sticky baby! I am due on the 29th May. Going to book into the doctors next week for bloods smile can someone add me to the Facebook page? My name is Marissa Tregonning.
Sign in to follow this topic