Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due October 2016 Rss

Hi I got my positive yesterday so exciting , I'm due 1st October.

Anyone else due in October ?

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

Our 2 angels 9wk baby and Ryan Jayden 17wks.

Yes it's super early but I have 2 positive tests - just waiting for blood test next week smile also due 1st oct smile
yeah im very early like 3wks and 6days i think lol not sure when do to bloods as i have a few busy wks ahead our weddings in 2wks then we go to Qld for our honeymoon ...dont want to do it to early.

How are u feeling?

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

Hi ladies, I'm joining the form, this is my 3rd bubs my dds is 4 and years old. I'm due 3rd of October. grin
HI smile
I am due October 6th , this will be baby number 3 I have a 6 year old boy & 4 year old girl smile

I did a test last week & I have an appointment with my doctor on Tuesday to confirm

I am over the moon my partner not so much he hasn't said a word about it since i told him.

I know it is really early but I already have a belly and I am having to wear loss tops to hide my stomach! My partner and I went on a date last night and I honestly looked 6 months pregnant after I ate and I didn't even eat much at all because I was feeling sick lol.

XO
Looks like I may be joining this group too smile I think due date will be in 2nd week of October. I can't wait to start explaining to my 2 1/2 yo that she's going to be a big sister!

yay congrats guys xx

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

I didn't realise we'd be in the same month again Carmen! It's nice to see a familiar face smile

Rachel (July 2013)

Hi ladies, I have just found out I am pregnant also. Due the 14th October I think smile
I am 5 weeks along with twins! And I have a son turning 7 and Daughter turning 2 congratulations everyone!
Exciting! Congrats everyone.

My best friend came over today & it was SO hard not to tell her. We're going to wait a little longer before we tell our close family & friends.

How are you all feeling so far?

Hi all! I just discovered on Friday that I'm pregnant with number 2 - due 12th October. Have been trying for 6 months so very excited - it's just very surreal! My DD is 2 and this baby is due a week before her 3rd bday!
Sign in to follow this topic