Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Are you due in August 2016? Rss

Share your journey with others here...
Hello...I see i'm the first here... I'm due August 3, all going well... smile
Hi! I am due August 3 too! That's just what the GP estimated of course until the dating scan. This is my first pregnancy after 10 months of trying - very excited! Very anxious of miscarrying too though - it's going to be a looong wait until 12 weeks!
This is my second baby, but my dd will be 9 when this one arrives!! I barely remember my first pregnancy. I too worry about miscarriage...roll on 12 weeks! smile
Just found out on Saturday. I have taken 4 test, all faint positive. Heading to docs Friday!

So nervous about the whole thing as it is out first.

I feel like it's all a big joke right now and my period is going to show up.

Will be due 10th August.
Hi Diane, what type of pregnancy tests are u using just out of curiosity? I have my first docs appointment tomorrow and am looking forward to getting the ball rolling!
Using First Response Early Result. Decoded to give it a go as my boons have been KILLING me and I've been feeling so queasy!

Fingers crossed smile

Just taken another one!! Positive straight away this time.
Am due august 5th. This is my 3rd child but there is nearly a 6yr age gap. Barely remember my other pregnancies and freak out when I feel pains.
DianeB1990 wrote:

Just taken another one!! Positive straight away this time.

Oh thats great!!
Tyron_Harlem_Kylie wrote:
Am due august 5th. This is my 3rd child but there is nearly a 6yr age gap. Barely remember my other pregnancies and freak out when I feel pains.

Likewise!! I keep thinking...uh oh this feels like period pain..but then it passes...
Hi everyone,

Congratulations to you all smile

New here - just found out that my EDD is August 1!

Very excited and nervous- have had 3 miscarriages over the past 2 years and so I am hoping and praying that this time it is meant to be smile Have an ob appointment on the 18th so extremely anxious. Think I will be anxious the entire way through.

Anyone getting symptoms? I am so tired and having a bit of nausea so I'm very glad I work from home.
Hello ladies smile I tested this morning and if Aunt Flo is anything to go by I should be due August 5th. I have a 3 year old son and an 8 year old step daughter. I'm excited and scared!!! Has anyone started a Facebook group for us yet?
Sign in to follow this topic