Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due September 2014 Lock Rss

Hey scooby doo yeah at the moment my dates are due date 12th September

I'll be interested if my dates stay the same after dating scan!

It is Serise Reece on fb she should add you soon

Hope everyone is feeling okay so far & congratulations on the new bfp smile

Hi Girls,

Did a HPT last night & was expecting a BFN as I don't have any systems like I did with my last pregnancy whiched ended in MMC. So DH and I were very surprised when I got a BFP. smile Hopefully it's a good sign that the symptoms are different.

Only real symptom is dizziness / light headed but I thought that was from the recent 40+ degree weather we had last week.

I'll join the facebook group once I hit the 12 week mark!

I have added myself to the due date list (this was the only one I could find)
Add yourself to the list if you like and then we can keep track of everyone's due date. smile

1st Coastie, Danni
2nd
3rd 
4th
5th
6th 
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th little beans.
Hi Little Beans, congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope you have a safe smooth journey with this bubba smile

I have just heard back from my GP this morning after my follow up blood test yesterday and its all systems go! We are Preggas!! My levels have gone from 32 to 165 in 3 days so we just caught the pregnancy early and aren't as far along as we thought! Heading in for a dating scan in 3 weeks!! So will add myself to the due date list when we know more info! smile

I'm not on facebook either so make sure you all keep in touch with me on this forum smile
Thanks Keen Mummy! smile

That's great that your levels are increasing. Is this your first pregnancy? I'm also from SA. smile

I will make my doctors appt today & hopefully get in within the next week or two. (my doc is always booked out, but I want to see her again as she looked after me last time)

Keen Mummy wrote:
Hi Little Beans, congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope you have a safe smooth journey with this bubba smile

I have just heard back from my GP this morning after my follow up blood test yesterday and its all systems go! We are Preggas!! My levels have gone from 32 to 165 in 3 days so we just caught the pregnancy early and aren't as far along as we thought! Heading in for a dating scan in 3 weeks!! So will add myself to the due date list when we know more info! smile

I'm not on facebook either so make sure you all keep in touch with me on this forum smile
Yes I know what that's like. Our Doctor is always hard to get into as well, but he is just SO good!!!

This is my second pregnancy, we already have a 16 (almost 17) month old little boy, who is just so adorable (little bit bias I guess!!) haha.

Do you have any other children? Good luck with getting in to see your doctor!
No I don't, this will be our first. smile

I have to see another doc just for my first appt as she is booked out for the next 5 weeks (thought that would be too long to wait) will then book the rest of appts in advance with her. smile
Oh how exciting for you!!! I really wish you the best of luck with this bubs!! smile

Oh well, that won't really matter, it's a pretty exciting time and I know you want to speak to someone about it ASAP!! At least you can book appointments in advance, so you can get in to see your preferred doctor! So how far along are you??
Keen Mummy wrote:
Oh how exciting for you!!! I really wish you the best of luck with this bubs!! smile

Oh well, that won't really matter, it's a pretty exciting time and I know you want to speak to someone about it ASAP!! At least you can book appointments in advance, so you can get in to see your preferred doctor! So how far along are you??

Thank you! smile

I'm only very early. Going by last time AF arrived I would be 4wk 4days but if I go by when I think I ovulated I would be 4wk 1day. Few days different won't matter. smile How far along are you?
I am also very early but we are not sure of our dates. My cycles are VERY irregular and going my the 1st day of my LMP I should be 5w5d but according to my blood test on friday last week I was between 2-3 weeks (must've ovulated later than I thought) so we are having a dating scan in 3 weeks to find out for sure!
little beans wrote:
Hi Girls,

Did a HPT last night & was expecting a BFN as I don't have any systems like I did with my last pregnancy whiched ended in MMC. So DH and I were very surprised when I got a BFP. smile Hopefully it's a good sign that the symptoms are different.

Only real symptom is dizziness / light headed but I thought that was from the recent 40+ degree weather we had last week.

I'll join the facebook group once I hit the 12 week mark!

I have added myself to the due date list (this was the only one I could find)
Add yourself to the list if you like and then we can keep track of everyone's due date. smile

1st Coastie, Danni
2nd
3rd 
4th
5th
6th 
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th Ezza_86
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th little beans.

hello ladies. I am 29 years old have DD who is 19 months old and have just got a positive test for no. 2. I am due 1st October but was a week early with my daughter. I was apart of huggies group with DD and found it so valuable. I look forward to following you ladies on this journery. Could you please add me to the facebook group... https://www.facebook.com/terrileeharford laugh
I have messaged you ladies on Facebook so that you can add me, check your others folder as it may go there. My name is Jessica Lee smile
Sign in to follow this topic