Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due September 2013 Rss

So here is the list updated- for those who didnt give a due date i guessed, going off how far along you said you were, im sure they will change when dating scans start to happen, but if you want to correct it, feel free to copy n paste smile

1-- Beck #5 -- brooke #2
2-- Liz #1
3-- 3tobe #3 -- woo #3
4-- elements #3
5-- T&J #2 -- Jacy #1
6-- Claire #2 -- RCC #3 -- Manda #3
7-- Phoebe #1
8--
9-- Bek #4
10-- Nay #4
11-- Jess #2 -- Jammy #1
12--
13-- Mouse #2
14-- Ems #3 -- Tegs #2
15-- Cosmo #3
16--
17--
18--
19--
20--
21--
22--
23--
24--
25--
26--
27--
28--
29--
30--

Not sure if anyone had noticed but I have been updating our due date list on my original post as people have joined. I just found its always the easiest place to find it. Saves scrolling back through all the pages. If any details are incorrect I can change them and any unknown dates are in the 'To Be Confirmed' section.

I'm going to find out the sex of this one, I really want to sew heaps for him/her. We also have an empty room that we built on for the last baby we lost, so I am keen to get it set up and either pink or blue. I found out for my first 2 then had the following 2 a surprise then found out the last. My sonographer has been able to pick the sexes on the 12 wk scan for all my friends and my last 3, although she says its just a guess but she has always been right (it's based on the nub theory, google it if you haven't heard of it, it is very interesting). Ill see what she says at 12 wks and then do a gender surprise party after my 20wk scan. Has anyone ever done a gender surprise party?

Hello ladies,

My first post - hope I have done it right smile
And lil peanut (#1) is due around 8 Sept. Here's to a happy healthy and safe 9 mo for all of us smile

1-- Beck #5 -- brooke #2
2-- Liz #1
3-- 3tobe #3 -- woo #3
4-- elements #3
5-- T&J #2 -- Jacy #1
7-- Phoebe #1
8-- Bijou #1
9-- Bek #4
10-- Nay #4
11-- Jess #2 -- Jammy #1
12--
13-- Mouse #2
14-- Ems #3 -- Tegs #2
15-- Cosmo #3
16--
17--
18--
19--
20--
21--
22--
23--
24--
25--
26--
27--
28--
29--
30--
Congrats to all the new ladies, smile
I'm starting to feel sicker, if I'm sitting down I'm ok , but moving is interesting especially since I do in home child care, although I only have one child today so bit easier!

Has anyone tried those wrist band things that are for motion sickness they are ment to also help with morning sickness?

Banana - sorry i didnt realise you were keeping the list up to date, i thought it was forgotten, and i was bored so tried to update it. Your reasoning is very logical by the way...Sorry.

Welcome Bijou - good luck with your pregnancy smile

Phoebe - there are alot of different suggestions for morning sickness, i tried all things (ginger, sea sick bands, herbal spray, eating before i get up ect.) nothing worked until i started eating m&m, then later i found out that some women actually found chocolate helped there morning sickness, and here i was thinkin i was wierd grin, so just try lots of different things. lately i've been feeling off when i lay down on my belly or side.

Last night i had roast pork with Dh's family, we hadnt told them yet, but i ate a piece and almost threw it back up, luckily no-one saw me gag, so i went to the loo. i got away without anyone knowing. Dh decided he wanted to tell his family last night so he did. half of them were thinking 'great, now Dh's doomed again' (half his family doesnt like me) then other half were like 'congrats, but weren't u using protection?' then once i left the room they spoke to Dh n said 'are u sure u can handle 3 kids?' Dh told me that once we got home, lucky because wif my hormones i would've went off, i very rarely am without my kids, they go everywhere with me and only if i do occasional work am i without them, so what makes them think i dont look after my kids properly? (I have had fights with his family before because i dont leave them alone, i've always got to watch them, this mainly stemmed from me not knowing Dh's step mum for long, and her grabbing Ds, said i'm going to my sisters, i'll b bak later, then i told her, he doesnt go anywhere without me, then suddenly im too clingy?. anyway im going on about this too much. has anyone else told family.

Manda-n-Ross wrote:

Phoebe - there are alot of different suggestions for morning sickness, i tried all things (ginger, sea sick bands, herbal spray, eating before i get up ect.) nothing worked until i started eating m&m, then later i found out that some women actually found chocolate helped there morning sickness, and here i was thinkin i was wierd grin, so just try lots of different things. lately i've been feeling off when i lay down on my belly or side.

Last night i had roast pork with Dh's family, we hadnt told them yet, but i ate a piece and almost threw it back up, luckily no-one saw me gag, so i went to the loo. i got away without anyone knowing. Dh decided he wanted to tell his family last night so he did. half of them were thinking 'great, now Dh's doomed again' (half his family doesnt like me) then other half were like 'congrats, but weren't u using protection?' then once i left the room they spoke to Dh n said 'are u sure u can handle 3 kids?' Dh told me that once we got home, lucky because wif my hormones i would've went off, i very rarely am without my kids, they go everywhere with me and only if i do occasional work am i without them, so what makes them think i dont look after my kids properly? (I have had fights with his family before because i dont leave them alone, i've always got to watch them, this mainly stemmed from me not knowing Dh's step mum for long, and her grabbing Ds, said i'm going to my sisters, i'll b bak later, then i told her, he doesnt go anywhere without me, then suddenly im too clingy?. anyway im going on about this too much. has anyone else told family.

Hmm I love chocolate normally weird that I haven't felt like any actually I can't think when I last had some! Hmm might have to get a crunchy from dairy wink yep we told all our families last night , immediate like mum n dad n sisters n my brother, he told his I told mine all are super happy smile

I think I'll try the ginger n seasick bands n chocolate! Lol I know I feel ok once eaten so I'll try to have small amounts often smile

Sorry to hear his family r not that supportive hopefully they will come around soon!

Thanks Phoebe, but i wouldn't hold my breath. Mine and Dh's step mum's personality clash. i dont like to be controlled, and she likes to control eg. she hates the fact that my kids arent baptised. Dh and I arent religious, so dont think there is a need, dont mind if someone else chooses to have that for their kids, its just not for us. we had a big arguement over how, we dont see a point to it, if we arent religious. If the kids grow up join a religion then want to then i'm all for it. but not right now.

Good luck with the ms, i've been feelin a little bit more then off over the last few days, it sucks, but i still feel 10x more better then i did wen i was pregnant with dd.

ems77 wrote:
Congrats Bek and Mouse - wow, so many miscarriages - makes me feel even more nervous as I've been so lucky to date (*touch wood*).

I spoke to my GP and he said my thyroid levels are fine and nothing to stress about. My hcg was lowish at 23 (but then I was only just 4 weeks) and my progesterone level was high at 50, so he said all was good. Phew!

I really don't want to find out what sex this bub is (didn't find out with DS1 but did with DS2). My DH really wants to though, and he is dying for a girl. I don't want to find out, as it's our last bub, and I don't want to get disappointed. You're not going to be disapointed either way when you've just been through labour and have your gorgeous bub in front of you. Anyone else finding out or not?

Good to hear your thyroid levels are good! Nothing worse than finding out something is abnormal in the early stages of pregnancy I think!

Well I took a digitial pregnancy test this morning ladies and it can back with a BFP!!!!! As predicted I am only 1-2 weeks since conception which puts me at about 4 weeks pregnant. We were over the moon when we saw that little word come up as the other tests have only been faint positives and put it down to being pregnant very early but we were also doubting the results a little bit too!!! Will take myself to my Dr in a couple of weeks to get a dating scan. I am bursting at the seams to tell EVERYONE but we are going to wait until my 30th Birthday in Feb to tell everyone! And we see my DH family early March so they will have to wait until then to hear the great news!!!!

To all the women who have had MC in the past, I really hope you have a sticky baby this time around!

We accidently found out with our DD what the sex was but this time around we're definitely going to try and keep it a surprise! Hoping for a little boy but we'll also be happy with another little girl as long as he/she is healthy smile

That's alright manda smile your list looked better than mine anyway tongue haven't been on my pc in about a week so just doing it from my phone.

With my last I had severe morning (all day) sickness, absolutely nothing helped and those ginger/morning sickness tablets actually made it worse. It did settle down at about 15wks. Nothing yet though. I feel fine. And nearly 7 weeks!

Nope havent told family yet, everyone is waiting until after the 12wk scan. Will head to the GP next week then have a dating scan the following week. We are away on holiday ATM and will be back home on Monday, I'm about 7 wks behind on bookwork and the BAS will be due soon and with school holidays the kids will be hanging off me so I am quietly stressing out. That's the problem with having your own business, I don't have anyone to fill my shoes, usually when I have a baby I will take the laptop in hospital with me and work from there :/ hubby is so busy I can't expect him to do it and he always offers to hire someone but I just don't trust anyone with our money (stupid I know). Anyway I will stop rambling. I hope everyone is feeling well today. Can't wait for all these dating scans to begin smile

morning all i had this horried dream i had another MC so i couldnt sleep argh im so hoping this is a sticky bub and i so want to get excited but scared at the same time ive decided im not telling my kids till im 12weeks as its to hard to tell them if thngs go worng and thinkn positive thoughts if i tell them then its a shorter wait hehehe i feel really tired kinda sick but not so hoping thngs are still gng well in tummy. have a great day all smile smile
Manda-n-Ross wrote:
Banana - sorry i didnt realise you were keeping the list up to date, i thought it was forgotten, and i was bored so tried to update it. Your reasoning is very logical by the way...Sorry.

Welcome Bijou - good luck with your pregnancy smile

Wow, that is insanely rude of his family. I would have been so upset!
[quote post="3319458" name="Manda-n-Ross"][b]Manda-n-Ross wrote[/b]:
So here is the list updated- for those who didnt give a due date i guessed, going off how far along you said you were, im sure they will change when dating scans start to happen, but if you want to correct it, feel free to copy n paste smile

1-- Beck #5 -- brooke #2
2-- Liz #1
3-- 3tobe #3 -- woo #3
4-- elements #3
5-- T&J #2 -- Jacy #1
7-- Phoebe #1
8--
9-- Bek #4
10-- Nay #4
11-- Jess #2 -- Jammy #1
12--
13-- Mouse #2
14-- Ems #3 -- Tegs #2
15-- Cosmo #3

My due dates the 8th at the moment smile
I have been struggling to keep up with posts as i use my mobile but welcome to everyone recently joined.
I went to my dr tuesday and my hcg level was at 556 because i had a mc in october she did another blood test and rang her yesterday and level has gone upto 13,000 (i cant remember the last 3 numbers) so thats great smile
I also jinxed myself with the whole not being sick with the boys cuz on tuesday i felt so so ill and my poor hubby had to cook dinner cause the smell of the meat made me sick sad besides that i feel good just a little tired still.
We have only told my grandparents (my mum passed away in 2004 and i dont speak to my father) and my hubbys close mate. Not sure when we will tell others might leave it until i have my scan.
Hope your all well
Sign in to follow this topic