Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due September 2013 Rss

T&J sorry you are feeling crappy and i hope it ends sooner then 12wks.
My sickness (Feeling ill rather then spewy) is only in the morning, i cant let my belly be empty or i feel Worse.. My morning sickness with my son started full on at 7wk so i am guessing that some time next week it will plague me :S

Days are going quick.. I cant wait for my scan on the 5th, only 3 days away smile I am hoping for good news!! More so on my dates thing as everyone seems to be having there dates pushed right back so i am a little worried it will happen to me as well. I really want my september baby.. even if i go into the start of october it wont worry me as i need to be induced early. But i still prefer the due date being in sept.

Thanks cheeky, i have now changed Amelias ticker, i had to change it the other night because it was stuck at 1 year old, so i did it late at night and rushed smile

I am feeling pretty good now that i have completely changed my diet, just the heat is killing me, makes me so exhausted so quick.

I have my first midwife appointment on thursday, cant wait to see her again, since she cared for me during my pregnancy with both Dd and Ds, and actually delivered Dd.

Well thats all i have to say at the moment, so until next time, C ya

Thanks cheeky, i have now changed Amelias ticker, i had to change it the other night because it was stuck at 1 year old, so i did it late at night and rushed smile

I am feeling pretty good now that i have completely changed my diet, just the heat is killing me, makes me so exhausted so quick.

I have my first midwife appointment on thursday, cant wait to see her again, since she cared for me during my pregnancy with both Dd and Ds, and actually delivered Dd.

Well thats all i have to say at the moment, so until next time, C ya

Hi everyone. I feel like crap!! 9 weeks and 2 days 2day. More energy then yesterday (didnt want to get out of bed) but still crappy.

Feeling alot of resentment towards my husband today. Havent seen him all week and he decides to go water skiing today which means I wont see him for another week sad just cant help but feel used. I was always happy with 3 babies. I am only having a fourth because hubby wants a second of his own (2 children from previous relationship) I feel like my needs dont count. Currently studying for a doctorate in social work and today was meant to be the day I get a heap done, but no, he got what he wanted so im left at home sad trying to find energy to do housework. Im just having an all round bad time atm. This was one of my arguments about not having another, I dont have time to be tired and sick! Thankfully Im not spewing but in previos pregnancies Id spew and I would be good to go again sad

Dont get me wrong I want this child, just wish I didnt feel like Im locked away and expected to do EVERYTHING sad

DD 03, DS 06, DS 09, EDD 30/09/13

thought you ladies would like to know I have found that doritos are really helping my MS feelings (that last all day and night) try it smile

DD 03, DS 06, DS 09, EDD 30/09/13

Hi. Im from auckland.. reading through this forum there are alot of Aussies. any aucklanders here due around september?
EDD for me is 21st September.

hi blueberry baby I'm in Auckland smile

oh soon2b4, i know exactly how u feel, i just wrote a vent on fb about my Dh being immature and not caring towards my needs. (i hav to study and kids r driving me crazy)

glad to hear u finally found something that is helping smile

Hi everyone I am joining in - just found out a few days I am preg with #3 and due around September 12 according to scan dates. Look forward to meeting everyone smile

I am married with 2 children and we live in Mackay, QLD.

soon2b4 wrote:
Hi everyone. I feel like crap!! 9 weeks and 2 days 2day. More energy then yesterday (didnt want to get out of bed) but still crappy.Feeling alot of resentment towards my husband today. Havent seen him all week and he decides to go water skiing today which means I wont see him for another week sad just cant help but feel used. I was always happy with 3 babies. I am only having a fourth because hubby wants a second of his own (2 children from previous relationship) I feel like my needs dont count. Currently studying for a doctorate in social work and today was meant to be the day I get a heap done, but no, he got what he wanted so im left at home sad trying to find energy to do housework. Im just having an all round bad time atm. This was one of my arguments about not having another, I dont have time to be tired and sick! Thankfully Im not spewing but in previos pregnancies Id spew and I would be good to go again sadDont get me wrong I want this child, just wish I didnt feel like Im locked away and expected to do EVERYTHING sad

Aw honey hang in there, after the first trimester as you will know since you have kiddies already!! You will feel lots better. Just chat with hubby tell him how you are feeling. Men are simple creatures and need reminding sometimes!! smile

Hi Everyone!
First time pregnancy & I'm 8 weeks & 3 days and feel shocking sad
Feel so guilty for being exhausted! Took a sick day from work because I was beyond exhausted! I don't know how I'm going to endure working full time through this pregnancy? Waking every hour due to nausea or needing to pee, then napping all day. My mum keeps telling me the worse I feel, the better the baby is doing! It's a nice thought & does take away a bit of the miscarriage stress. Had my first scan last week & baby looks good & strong.
The complete opposite of how I look. Maybe washing my hair would help? Thank god my husband is so understanding!
Hi All
New to the forum - found out on the 18th I was pregnant after my period was late - I just thought it was late due to stress. This was one of those unexpected pregnancies.
LMP started on the 12 Dec 12, Finished 17th Dec, which would have had me ovulating around XMAS / boxing day according to the calculators.
I had my bloods done on the 23 Jan and my HCG was 20 400. Not sure what all this means with regard to the HCG? Is that normal for that time??
This will be first baby - so I am a little lost with regards to what happens smile
I have my first ob appointment this Friday - what normally happens at these?
General symptoms I have had is complete aversion to most foods I used to eat - only foods that seem to go down ok are fruit and cheese sandwiches. Also I have only been able to drink water. Extreme tiredness, dying more than usual at the gym and very sore breasts.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Christina
Sign in to follow this topic