Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due September 2013 Rss

Hi All, I'm from Brissie, have a little 14 month old boy and am due my second on 11 Sep or thereabouts. Hopefully will have a better idea after my dating scan this week. Looking forward to getting to know you all
lol another lady that would have had her baby in November.. There are currently 3 of us that were all in the November forum last year.. And back due again for September..

I just had my first appointment, nothing too exciting just 4 vials of blood an 2 urine tests :S The most i have ever had. I go back next week after all my results come back and i have my form for my dating scan and will book in for after 6wks pregnant so i can hopefully see a beating heart. smile EXCITED!!!

Manda how did your scan go?!? One baby or 2?? How is the MS going with the tablets now?

My scan isnt until tomorrow sad Ms is manageable now that im taking maxalon and Vit B6 tablets. i think the vitamin does more then the maxalon. Appointment is at 11am will let u no as soon as i can of the results smile i dont have blood tests until after my scan and then im going to ring up and book my midwife (hopefully can get the same midwife that delivered half Dh's family, and both my kids) cant wait, now that im feeling so crap, its feeling alot more real.

oh my bad, thought it was today. Getting ahead of myself. I have booked mine in for a couple of weeks will be 7wks.. Just in case cause of having irregular periods and i only THINK i know what day i O'd on so i am going by that!!

the count down is on...4.5 hrs left, i actually felt great last night, no sickness, and this morning its only kinda there grin hopefully my body just needed vit B6 and now its all good, i neva wanna b that sick again. will keep u posted.

Good morning ladies,
First of all CONGRATS to you all!! i too got 2 lines yesterday but it is only VERY early days (4wks today) i also have a 2yr old gorgeous son Duke. I look forward to keeping track of everyones pregnancies and talking about all things pregnancy and baby!! Eeeeekk so exciting! is it too early to start shopping hehehe
so i've been doing the apple-cider-vineger thing for morning sickness, and it seems to be working really well!
i mixing a teaspoon with water before bed and I'm waking up. Nausea is starting to make a wee apparence now so im wondering if i do it in the mornings as well.
But previously (and previouse pregnancies) i would be awake during the night trying to settle my ickyness. so im really happy about the result.
Thehodgos2 wrote:
Good morning ladies,
First of all CONGRATS to you all!! i too got 2 lines yesterday but it is only VERY early days (4wks today) i also have a 2yr old gorgeous son Duke. I look forward to keeping track of everyones pregnancies and talking about all things pregnancy and baby!! Eeeeekk so exciting! is it too early to start shopping hehehe

NEVER to early for shopping!
Hi everyone,

I am about 6 weeks pregnant with my "1 in a billion" baby. EDD 12th Sept. We found out around this time last week. This is a huge shock for my partner and I, but a happy one. Dp was diagnosed with a form of leukemia back in 2008, before we met. Long story short, we met a couple of years ago, through work and he was still receiving chemo. He had been told there was a 1 in a billion chance that he could have a baby naturally. Ever. Having children has always been incredibly important to me, but I knew I had found the right man for me, fertility or no fertility. He finished chemo in march last year, and was told he was in remission, just a few days before his birthday in August. We 'knew' we would have to use IVF to be able to conceive, and that I needed to be well and truly off contraceptives etc. so I stopped taking my pill in October. I guess dp's fighting instincts that helped him beat the cancer are very deeply ingrained smile

I am terrified that I won't be able to hold on to our little miracle, even though all the signs appear to be positive. I think I will feel better after my scan in a couple of weeks smile
Wow, what a lovely story Aleishat174. I wish you all the best and look forward to sharing your journey with you! smile

msloz wrote:
Wow, what a lovely story Aleishat174. I wish you all the best and look forward to sharing your journey with you! smile

I agree, welcome, and i hope u hav a real sticky bub smile and wish you a smooth and relaxing pregnancy

Yes Cheekychopz, I was due 4 Nov but had him at 38+3 at end Oct. so not quite a November bub but probably would have been if I had been allowed to go into labour and not have a scheduled c section.

Had my dating scan yesterday and only measuring 5 weeks or less so couldnt give me a proper date still which was unfortunate as I thought I would be about 6+1 or more so now waiting for hcg tests to see if all ok. So worrying. If it is only 5 weeks then I got my bfp at only 3 weeks which seems a little early but guess the tests are pretty sensitive these days.
Sign in to follow this topic