Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due September 2013 Rss

This is the most recent one i found, well i hope so :S Just adding myself to it smile *HAPPY DANCE*

1-- Beck #5 -- brooke #2
2-- Liz #1
3-- 3tobe #3 -- woo #3
4-- elements #3
5-- T&J #2 -- Jacy #1
6-- Claire #2 -- RCC #3 -- Manda #3
7-- Phoebe #1
8-- Bijou #1
9-- Bek #4
10-- Nay #4
11-- Jess #2 -- Jammy #1
12--
13-- Mouse #2
14-- Ems #3 -- Tegs #2
15-- Cosmo #3
16--
17--
18--
19--
20--
21--
22--
23--
24--
25--
26-- Cheekie_Chopz #3
27--
28--
29--
30--

Cheekie_chopz- I added you the due list on the original post smile
I started keeping my hpt's after my 3rd then the other month I cleaned out the cupboard and had a handful and forgot to label them as per which child. Lol. Oops. I did a digital one as I find they are fool proof, as in no squinting. Simple yes or no, which I like, but then after about a day the result disappears, so that was disappointing.

Hay what everyone doing about the queesyness? Im struggling to drink water too sad

1-- Beck #5 -- brooke #2
2-- Liz #1
3-- 3tobe #3 -- woo #3
4-- elements #3
5-- T&J #2 -- Jacy #1
6-- Claire #2 -- RCC #3 -- Manda #3
7-- Phoebe #1
8-- Bijou #1
9-- Bek #4
10-- Nay #4
11-- Jess #2 -- Jammy #1
12--
13-- Mouse #2
14-- Ems #3 -- Tegs #2
15-- Cosmo #3
16--
17-- Youngin #1
18--
19--
20--
21--
22--
23--
24--
25--
26-- Cheekie_Chopz #3
27--
28--
29--
30--

[IMG]smileys/smiley28.gif" align="middle[/IMG] Oct '12
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lbdf.lilypie.com...]

element - try different foods, try ginger-chocolate-mint, try sea sick bands try anything, even if it sounds wierd.

I have figured out that i wasnt actually coming down with something sad its extreme ms sad((((((( I couldnt take it any longer got an appointment with the dr to get some tablets to stop the ms. (the joys of being in a small town, if they know you, they will fit u in straight away, i got in 5 mins after i rang) unfortunately the down side of a small town is that all scripts have to be sent 35mins away to the nearest phamacy, so i wont get my tablets until 2.30pm sad thankfully the dr has some spare tablets in her cupboard and gave me a couple to do me until i get mly script filled.

I felt like crap, everytime i stood up i wanted to vomit, even sitting up made me sick. i took a tablet then 10mins later i only have the kinda ill feeling but i feel so great knowing how i felt this morning, now i can hang out the washing, clean the floors, tidy the house instead of Dh coming home from work and having to do it (i felt so lazy making him do everything).

ohh Manda you poor thing!! I hope the tablets keep working wonders on you!

I did another test this arvo and there is a lovely line on it smile Well one you dont have to squint at.. I just wanna tell everyone but wont till after our first scan. Will book into the doctor tomorrow.

OMG I AM PREGNANT!!!

Yay! congrats cheeky. hopefully this pregnancy is smooth sailing for you. and if you have to go early again, we might end up havin the babies a couple of days apart again smile

I get to go for my scan on Thursday, cant wait. i really wanna know if its twins or just one. and know everything is ok and hear the heartbeat. then i can finally tell friends (most family know now)

dont they say that morning sickness is worse in woman having twins tongue hehe GOOD LUCK Manda

I posted on my baby forum for the town i live in and some woman must have had a mutual friend with my extended family and told them i was pregnant so i basically have fire coming out of my ears right now that some stupid idiot would blab my news to them!!. Considering my inlaws have no self control about baby news... The day i found out i was pregnant with Kanyan they told EVERYONE in there family cause it was the day of my SILs baby shower so they were all there.. But i have told her NO!! Nothing till after the first scan!!!

Got her name too and i feel like shaming her badly!!!

aww that would suck. hopefully they dont tell anyone else and your mutual friend can keep quiet. It sounds like wat happened with my MIL, we told her to keep it secret until we're ready to tell people and she said that she would tell anyone she likes, i was furious especially since she wasnt entirely happy about the pregnancy until i was 25 weeks pregnant.

Hopefully everything will work out and your news is left for u to tell.

I seen my dad today, as we are leaving to go home tomorrow, as we were leaving he said to me 'oh are you pregnant, I have a feeling your pregnant' I'm a terrible liar, and denied it. Then I reminded him I was drinking at Xmas and he knows I would never drink while pregnant then he says "yes, I don't think you knew then, from my calculations u should be due in September"
Stupid dad, lol. I left him hanging and he can speculate all he likes. He has a psychology degree and thinks he can always read me, just annoys me that he actually can! Grr. Lol

lol banana. that is funny. wait til u tell him, then he'd be like 'i told u so' smile

have a safe trip home smile

Lol ohhh banana thats great... I could never do that if someone guessed i couldnt lie.. Like when my MIL rang me saying someone said i was up the duff i couldnt lie.

My mum was poking my McFat the other day lol i was quick to reply 'yes i have a fat gut!'... Lucky she does to so it was easy. And really my gut has fat and its not baby yet!!

Sign in to follow this topic